Amazon - Fire Hd - 7" - 8GB - Black

BY AMAZON #13 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire HD - 7" - 8GB - Black see more...

• Dasdsa1 Answers
  • Can any one tell me where I can find cute covers for sale...6 Answers
  • Does anyone have favorite apps or suggestions? I'm always...4 Answers
Amazon - Fire Hd - 7
Amazon - Fire Hd - 7" - 8GB - Black
Sara H.
Science Hill, KY
I love this tablet. Easy to use and very functional. Love the ereader on it, and how the Amazon book store and Amazon shopping is integrated into the tablet itself.
Amy D.
Redmond , WA
Pretty good product considering price for what you get. Lacking some apps that you would get on iPhone, and sometimes has issues or bugs with some apps, but works well considering I use it mainly for my kids!
Ngoc H.
Omaha, Ne
I bought this for my mom on Mother's Day and she seems to enjoy it! It is easy to use, so even someone who isn't technologically savvy can navigate it. The screen is a good size and it's light and compact.
Darrell H.
Roland, OK
I use it for books Netflix Hulu and games. As a bonus I can order stuff with my prime and watch even more movies and TV shows and listen to music. I also use it for games to keep the kids entertained
Sarah S.
Greenfield, IN
We bought the Amazon Fire Hd for the kids because it was in our price range but we have been so impressed with the quality. The boys are always finding fun apps, many of them free, and I love how we can pre-pay for coins, which helps us control the cost of tweens with a tablet.
Alicia S.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
We purchased one for myself and my son. We both love them! There are so many kid friendly settings that it isn't necessary to purchase the kids version. Would highly recommend for a child or an adult!
Sara F.
Pocatello, ID
Works well for what it's supposed to do. Has frozen a few times, camera quality is very poor, and was disappointed to learn that I could not use any apps or social media websites from Google Play.
Valerie  .
Sylmar, CA
I got this as a Christmas present for my mother. She is elderly and has had a stroke. She wanted this to play games and look at Facebook. She said she does OK with the touch screen and a stylus.
Katie E.
Chicago , IL
I really like my Fire tablet, but the battery life is awful. Even when you aren't using it it loses a lot of battery, so if you don't touch it for a day it will probably be dead by the next day.
La'Starr Poohnie P.
Los Angeles, CA
This tablet was on sale on Amazon when I first purchased it for myself. But after Thanksgiving it was on sale again but for half the price so I brought another one for my son for Christmas.
Marlene C.
Paris, TX
Techie Expert Level 2
Can any one tell me where I can find cute covers for sale for the tablet ?
Kayla M.
Hampton, VA
Does anyone have favorite apps or suggestions? I'm always looking for more!
Dasdsa