Amazon - Fire Hd - 7" - 8GB - Black

BY AMAZON #13 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire HD - 7" - 8GB - Black see more...

• Dasdsa1 Answers
  • Can any one tell me where I can find cute covers for sale...6 Answers
  • Does anyone have favorite apps or suggestions? I'm always...4 Answers
Amazon - Fire Hd - 7
Amazon - Fire Hd - 7" - 8GB - Black
Mikell F.
Hot Springs, AR
Techie Expert Level 2
I use to love my Kindle. Great for reading and watching TV. Now it stops working and crashes all the time. It's sad. It use to be great. I will not buy another Kindle.
Catherine V.
Gilbert, AZ
I like this product, I bought it for one of my little boys Christmas presents. It tends to freeze a lot and you can't get as many apps as you can with apple products
Ashley F.
White Plains, NY
I bought this tablet for my daughter and she loves it, the only con is that you sometimes cant download all the apps that you could on a tablet that uses google play.
Heather Y.
Courtland, VA
We got this for my kids, and they love it. Its very durable too, they have dropped it numerous times and it's fine. I would recommend this , it's a really good tablet
Cintia G.
Whittier, CA
I purchased this tablet when it was on sale. It is good, allows me to surf the web efficiently. I can download games to keep me entertained. However I dislike the fact that apps such as Snapchat and others can not be downloaded. The battery life is great. Will last me all day even after continuous use.
Marielena R.
Montebello, CA
It great so far. Got it for a Christmas present. It runs smoothly. The display is crisp and clear. The only thing is for some reason Netflix take forever to load.
Bridget B.
I've had one of these for 3 years now and we just purchased another one. Great first tablet for kids. Kindle free time makes it easy to restrict unwanted material.
Sue C.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I love the kindle. It's great for surfing the web or watching an episode of Hulu in bed or on the sofa. Very portable and lightweight, easy to use. Not so intuitive for kids to use but for adults, it works great.
Sara H.
Science Hill, KY
I love this tablet. Easy to use and very functional. Love the ereader on it, and how the Amazon book store and Amazon shopping is integrated into the tablet itself.
Rose R.
Holland, MA
Bought one for my mom who is very afraid of technology and she has taken to it like a duck in the water! It's so easy to use and has a simple functional operating system. I'm very impressed with the ease of use!
Marlene C.
Paris, TX
Techie Expert Level 2
Can any one tell me where I can find cute covers for sale for the tablet ?
Kayla M.
Hampton, VA
Does anyone have favorite apps or suggestions? I'm always looking for more!
Dasdsa