Amazon - Fire Hd - 7" - 8GB - Black

BY AMAZON #11 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire HD - 7" - 8GB - Black see more...

• Dasdsa1 Answers
  • Can any one tell me where I can find cute covers for sale...6 Answers
  • Does anyone have favorite apps or suggestions? I'm always...4 Answers
Amazon - Fire Hd - 7
Amazon - Fire Hd - 7" - 8GB - Black
Amy B.
Glen Burnie, MD
Got this for my 4 year old daughter. She is able to watch movies, play games/apps and listen to music. Even though it isn't the "kids" version, you can still install parental controls.
Stephanie B.
Bolingbrook, IL
We purchased 2 of these on Black Friday as they were $35. One for my husband and one for my 5yo. We are able to use the parental controls on my sons, to limit his play time and what games he is able to play. it is a win win all around.
Jamie M.
Great tablet for an even better price! If you only need a tablet for simple things (email social media etc.) it's perfect! Great size for carrying back and forth from work.
Lindsay L.
Plymouth, MI
This tablet is perfect for a child to use. Easy to understand. We also have an iPad which I have to say I personally like more then the kindle however my 6 year old likes the kindle better. I guess it is just personal preference.
Carole M.
Batavia, OH
I bought this for myself after the charger port went out of my first Amazon Kindle that I had. I love Amazon products they are so easy to use and find your way around on.
Ashlee B.
I have this for my kids. They watch movies and play games on ot. So durable we currently do not have a case on ours as it broke but my kids drop it all the time and not a single mark on it. I have had this for almost 3 years now
Ashley P.
My son loves this! And I love mine as Well. Great for books, and apps and games. The game selection isn't as much as Android but it's still perfect for a child's tablet.
Kimberly M.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Got this is a gift for my father who is technologically inept and he loves it! It's easy to use and understand for people who have little touch screen product experience
Amy R.
Aberdeen, MS
I love that this fits in my kids hands so great and they are able to use it for their schoolwork. Its got parental controls that allow me to control everything even if they get to use their cameras and such.
Tami D.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Great tablet, great value. Wish I would have gotten higher GB. Kid friendly, adult friendly. Really affordable. Have had nothing but good experiences. and use it daily.
Marlene C.
Paris, TX
Techie Expert Level 2
Can any one tell me where I can find cute covers for sale for the tablet ?
Kayla M.
Hampton, VA
Does anyone have favorite apps or suggestions? I'm always looking for more!
Dasdsa