Amazon - Fire Hd - 7" - 8GB - Black

BY AMAZON #11 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire HD - 7" - 8GB - Black see more...

• Dasdsa1 Answers
  • Can any one tell me where I can find cute covers for sale...6 Answers
  • Does anyone have favorite apps or suggestions? I'm always...4 Answers
Amazon - Fire Hd - 7
Amazon - Fire Hd - 7" - 8GB - Black
Scott D.
Norfolk, NE
We bought one of each of these for our 7 year old and 10 year old. Actually they bought them with their Christmas money. They really like them. They listen to music and dance to it, so the speakers are good. They get a lot of free games on it and play games, and they get free books to read. We've had them for about two weeks but so far so good.
Jennifer C.
Rockville, MD
Everything I wanted in a tablet! Easy to use, nice size, has the apps/games I want, and works really well reading and storing my books. Only complaint is that it can be annoying at times when connecting to a network/wifi, but is great otherwise!
Eleys G.
Niles, IL
I am so glad I found these. I love the price and the fact that I can control what they are doing and for how long. This makes my life so much easier. I don't have to keep track of how long each kid is doing what because the kindle does it for me. We had iPads before and these are just as good plus all the parental controls! So happy with my purchase
Kyndal S.
I actually won my tablet from a claw machine. The only downside to this product is you can't get YouTube or Instagram in the Amazon AppStore. Everything else if great the screen is clear and well lit. It's they whole family's favorite tablet :)
Jessica K.
Saint Marys, OH
Techie Expert Level 2
Amazon's kindles are PERFECT for those with children or that want a device to take on the go. We have bought three kindles in the past and just purchased another three. We absolutely love our Kindles and with the recent price breaks, who wouldn't?
Gabriela T.
It's really good, my objetive when I bought it was use it mainly for reading, but now I used all the time. The only thing I would recommend to Amazon is to add some original apps like YouTube, Gmail, Instagram and others in their app store.
Nicole P.
Cleveland, OH
I am OBSESSED with my Kindle Fire HD tablet! I use it at school, work, and at home to watch Netflix! It has such fast internet performance, I can download all my favorite apps and social media networks, and it is SO EASY to use. I LOVE THIS!
Erica M.
Love it ! Don't use the tablet for much but for what I do use it for is watching movies, ect. I bought it on Sale no problems yet but have a 2 year warrenty. Use it everyday.
Brielle M.
Saint Louis, MO
I ordered mine in Magenta - I really just use it for Netflix while laying in bed, since my computer got really hot! I purchased during Prime Day, so I got it really cheap!
Jeri H.
Rohnert Park, CA
Why buy an ipad for a ton more when the amazon fire does pretty much the same thing? I bought one and love it...can check social media, emails, books books and more books!.
marlene c.
Laredo, TX
Techie Expert Level 2
Can any one tell me where I can find cute covers for sale for the tablet ?
Kayla M.
Hampton, VA
Does anyone have favorite apps or suggestions? I'm always looking for more!
Dasdsa