Amazon - Fire Hd - 7" - 8GB - Black

BY AMAZON #11 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire HD - 7" - 8GB - Black see more...

• Dasdsa1 Answers
  • Can any one tell me where I can find cute covers for sale...6 Answers
  • Does anyone have favorite apps or suggestions? I'm always...4 Answers
Amazon - Fire Hd - 7
Amazon - Fire Hd - 7" - 8GB - Black
Joely P.
Turlock, CA
Purchased this tablet for my daughter. It's a great little tablet! Easy to use and fast. Definitely need to expand the storage, but all in all a great tablet for a first timer or young one.
Angie S.
Assonet, MA
I bought this tablet for my 8 year old daughter as a replacement. The only complaint I have is that I can not get her to put it down. It's super fast and so easy to use. I set it up in less than 5 minutes. I'm thinking of getting one for myself as well.
Shelly B.
Brookings, OR
I've purchased three of these this year and am really happy with the way the charging port fits. The older generations had issues with the charger, but I don't think these ones will. This is affordable and my kids are totally happy with their new kindles!
Mimi M.
Hamlin, NY
Super affordable and easy to use, what more could you ask for? I've hooked my Amazon prime up to this and I get tons of NEW free music and apps, which I love! Easy to transport as well.
Cherish W.
Wellford
It's a quick tablet with enough storage that my kids can do everything they want with it. I only have one complaint, it tends to get warm fairly quickly. I don't think that's a good sign
Allie G.
Monroe, GA
We bought this for our Christmas child and after deciding which one to go with we found this one could do a lot more than the other brands. It had books, music, games and the Internet and that's all he needed because he was using it for mostly school purposes.
Julie S.
Mount Vernon, OH
My children got these for Easter, and they love it! My children are 4 and 8 and the kindles are easy to use and easy to navigate. There are tons of games my kids love to play on them. I love that they charge quickly and keep their charge for a long time.
Ericca S.
Cardiff, CA
The perfect tablet for relaxing with. Not too big or too small, perfect for netflix, games, or messaging. The front facing camera is very convenient for skype. I've never had any problems with storage capacity because the tablet has expandable memory.
Jennifer B.
Wapakoneta, OH
We bought these tablets for our children for Christmas and they love them. I like the parental controls I can put on so the kids can't purchase games if they don't have permission!
Scott D.
Norfolk, NE
We bought one of each of these for our 7 year old and 10 year old. Actually they bought them with their Christmas money. They really like them. They listen to music and dance to it, so the speakers are good. They get a lot of free games on it and play games, and they get free books to read. We've had them for about two weeks but so far so good.
marlene c.
Laredo, TX
Techie Expert Level 2
Can any one tell me where I can find cute covers for sale for the tablet ?
Kayla M.
Hampton, VA
Does anyone have favorite apps or suggestions? I'm always looking for more!
Dasdsa