Amazon - Fire Hd - 7" - 8GB - Black

BY AMAZON #15 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire HD - 7" - 8GB - Black see more...

• Dasdsa1 Answers
  • Can any one tell me where I can find cute covers for sale...6 Answers
  • Does anyone have favorite apps or suggestions? I'm always...4 Answers
Amazon - Fire Hd - 7
Amazon - Fire Hd - 7" - 8GB - Black
Chryssi B.
San Jose, CA
Love it because I purchased it at an amazing price! I haven't had a chance to try it out other than to start it up and get it on my home network. It looks nice, switches around to different apps quickly and cleanly. My only criticism would be that it is too sleek and slippery to hold for a butter fingers such as myself. I have already purchased a case and awaiting it's arrival.
Trisha C.
Excellent! I have a couple of kindles already and I love the brand. Bought this one as a gift for my fiancée who likes to play games and read articles more than books so this tablet is perfect. It works as a tablet computer but still has the reading features of a kindle.
Amber M.
Aberdeen, WA
Amazon kindles are the most reliable tablets we have used. I bought a Kindle fire a few years back and it still works like new. I have bought only kindle products for my kids. The kindles are durable and very easy to access. The parental controls are a definite must!
Bre D.
Grand Rapids, Mi
This was my first tablet. I love it! it does everything I need it to, it replaced my laptop. Amazon is wonderful to begin with, so I knew I'd love their tablet! great device for a great price
Tawun B.
This little thing is perfect! The size is great for a book bag or purse. It has the same capabilities of its larger siblings. I can take this thing anywhere because of its size and light weight.
Julie F.
Lawton, OK
For the price, it's okay. I would recommend purchasing extra memory because the amount it comes with fills up fast. It doesn't come with an instruction booklet, so if you have a problem, you have to search online for an answer. It also tends to freeze quite frequently.
Robbie B.
Santa Ana, CA
Great little tablet, especially if you're a prime member. Everything is integrated. The only thing I don't like is the battery life. Seems to drain very quickly. But it's a small cheap tablet.
Rin R.
Smyrna, DE
I LOVE MY KINDLE FIRE!!!!!!!! The only bad thing is the memory, other than that it works like a charm and doesn't freeze!!!! I'm able to get different books on here too which is amazing!!!!!!
Blanca V.
Phoenix, AZ
My husband recently purchased this on Cyber Monday for Blogging purposes which I've yet to try. Because it does not carry the apps that I need it's turn into the Tablet for only Games and Netflix & Hulu Plus.
Joely P.
Turlock, CA
Purchased this tablet for my daughter. It's a great little tablet! Easy to use and fast. Definitely need to expand the storage, but all in all a great tablet for a first timer or young one.
marlene c.
Laredo, TX
Techie Expert Level 2
Can any one tell me where I can find cute covers for sale for the tablet ?
Kayla M.
Hampton, VA
Does anyone have favorite apps or suggestions? I'm always looking for more!
Dasdsa