Amazon - Fire Hd - 7" - 8GB - Black

BY AMAZON #11 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire HD - 7" - 8GB - Black see more...

• Dasdsa1 Answers
  • Can any one tell me where I can find cute covers for sale...6 Answers
  • Does anyone have favorite apps or suggestions? I'm always...4 Answers
Amazon - Fire Hd - 7
Amazon - Fire Hd - 7" - 8GB - Black
Kirstin U.
Amazing tablet. I use this for everything from reading books to using the web. I do wish I would have purchased the larger one, but this is great for traveling. I can store a ton of books and other apps. The Fire can be navigated through easily making it very user friendly.
Marie D.
Syracuse, NY
This was a great value to use for my kids. It was inexpensive and gave them all the access to the games they want to play and the apps they want to use. Easy to set up and great parental controls.
heidi h.
Bossier City, LA
I love my fire! I use it to read books and I also have a few games on here as well. It's nice that I can have separate profiles for my kids too. It's an amazing device to have if you love to read!
Marian G.
Minneapolis, MN
I like that the tablet is equipped with a lot of free apps through Amazon. It is however a big change from Google play store. I find myself missing Chrome and the features of Google through Android.
Kyle C.
Sweetwater, TN
It's a good tablet if your looking for something cheap and simple to use. One downside is that there is a limited supply of good applications since it doesn't use one of the more popular app stores.
Mirna R.
East Boston, MA
OMG!! I cant believe I just bought such a nice tablet for only $40....
I haven't have any problem with it but it doesn't charge properly with any other charger.
I use it every night for reading and it battery is very durable.
I would recommend it for sure. Very nice tablet
Priscilla P.
I purchased the Amazon Fire tablets for my kids and they love them. I love that I can download books for them to read and not just games. I also love the parental control on the tablets now I don't have to worry about them going online and seeing unaporpreate web sites. :)
Melissa J.
Chester, SD
This tablet had been great. We purchased 2 for our kids and it is easy for them to use. I like the ability to sync them to our Amazon account and the ability to monitor and control their usage.
JACQUELINE A P.
Ingleside, IL
I love my Kindle Fire but want to buy a bigger tablet, as I am getting older I wish for one. The one I have now is always charged and ready to go inside my purse in case I need it for long lines.
Trisha C.
Excellent! I have a couple of kindles already and I love the brand. Bought this one as a gift for my fiancée who likes to play games and read articles more than books so this tablet is perfect. It works as a tablet computer but still has the reading features of a kindle.
marlene c.
Laredo, TX
Techie Expert Level 2
Can any one tell me where I can find cute covers for sale for the tablet ?
Kayla M.
Hampton, VA
Does anyone have favorite apps or suggestions? I'm always looking for more!
Dasdsa