Amazon - Fire Hd - 7" - 8GB - Black

BY AMAZON

Amazon - Fire HD - 7" - 8GB - Black see more...

• Dasdsa1 Answers
  • Can any one tell me where I can find cute covers for sale...6 Answers
  • Does anyone have favorite apps or suggestions? I'm always...4 Answers
Amazon - Fire Hd - 7
Amazon - Fire Hd - 7" - 8GB - Black
Kirstin U.
Amazing tablet. I use this for everything from reading books to using the web. I do wish I would have purchased the larger one, but this is great for traveling. I can store a ton of books and other apps. The Fire can be navigated through easily making it very user friendly.
Marie D.
Syracuse, NY
This was a great value to use for my kids. It was inexpensive and gave them all the access to the games they want to play and the apps they want to use. Easy to set up and great parental controls.
heidi h.
Bossier City, LA
I love my fire! I use it to read books and I also have a few games on here as well. It's nice that I can have separate profiles for my kids too. It's an amazing device to have if you love to read!
Kyle C.
Sweetwater, TN
It's a good tablet if your looking for something cheap and simple to use. One downside is that there is a limited supply of good applications since it doesn't use one of the more popular app stores.
Mirna R.
East Boston, MA
OMG!! I cant believe I just bought such a nice tablet for only $40....
I haven't have any problem with it but it doesn't charge properly with any other charger.
I use it every night for reading and it battery is very durable.
I would recommend it for sure. Very nice tablet
Priscilla P.
I purchased the Amazon Fire tablets for my kids and they love them. I love that I can download books for them to read and not just games. I also love the parental control on the tablets now I don't have to worry about them going online and seeing unaporpreate web sites. :)
Marian G.
Minneapolis, MN
I like that the tablet is equipped with a lot of free apps through Amazon. It is however a big change from Google play store. I find myself missing Chrome and the features of Google through Android.
Chryssi B.
San Jose, CA
Love it because I purchased it at an amazing price! I haven't had a chance to try it out other than to start it up and get it on my home network. It looks nice, switches around to different apps quickly and cleanly. My only criticism would be that it is too sleek and slippery to hold for a butter fingers such as myself. I have already purchased a case and awaiting it's arrival.
Melissa J.
Chester, SD
This tablet had been great. We purchased 2 for our kids and it is easy for them to use. I like the ability to sync them to our Amazon account and the ability to monitor and control their usage.
Alicia S.
Queen Creek, AZ
Love this version (2015) its so much better tan the first version. I love the Free Time function on the kindle. My son uses it freely and I don't worry that he is purchasing things on accident.
Marlene C.
Laredo, TX
Techie Expert Level 2
Can any one tell me where I can find cute covers for sale for the tablet ?
Kayla M.
Hampton, VA
Does anyone have favorite apps or suggestions? I'm always looking for more!
Dasdsa