Amazon - Fire Hd - 7" - 8GB - Black

BY AMAZON #11 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire HD - 7" - 8GB - Black see more...

• Dasdsa1 Answers
  • Can any one tell me where I can find cute covers for sale...6 Answers
  • Does anyone have favorite apps or suggestions? I'm always...4 Answers
Amazon - Fire Hd - 7
Amazon - Fire Hd - 7" - 8GB - Black
Wendy S.
Washington, DC
Bought as Xmas gifts for niece, nephew, sister. They love them! All three of them play games, read tons, and now they recommend what they've discovered to each other. It's wonderful (and a great price point).
Tiffany C.
Beckley, WV
My son and I both have these. I love that I'm able to use the Internet, shop, play games and anything else I want to do on top of reading any book I want. I have a huge book library and I subscribe to kindle unlimited.
karla b.
Hamburg, NY
Great product...it was bought for my 9 yr old son. He loves it and it's pretty durable. He had had it a little over a yr and no problems. It definitely serves it's purpose and I have recommended it to several people
Kayla M.
Hampton, VA
This is the best. It's the easiest thing to switch back and forth from using as a tablet to using simply as an e-reader. The kids locks and services are so easy to use and keep them from spending random money. It's so nice to let them use it without worrying about them buying a lot of stuff.
katie b.
Shelley, ID
We love our kindles, we have 5 currently being used in our home with a spare just in case. They get used daily. I don't leave home without mine, I use it to listen to books on my drives into town, at the gym to watch videos will our I work out and at home to read and surf the web.
Breanna S.
Green Bay, WI
I wanted a tablet that I could watch Netflix on without spending a fortune. That's why I decided to buy the fire because it was only 50 dollars and it is easy to use. I was glad I made the purchase and I even use it to read as well as other functions. I would recommend to others.
Brittney W.
I have a lot of Amazon electronics. I can't say that I have a single complaint! Anytime there has ever been an issue, Amazon's superb customer service had gone above and beyond to make sure I am happy!
Kirstin U.
Amazing tablet. I use this for everything from reading books to using the web. I do wish I would have purchased the larger one, but this is great for traveling. I can store a ton of books and other apps. The Fire can be navigated through easily making it very user friendly.
Roberta N.
Hayward, WI
Bought these for Christmas gifts. I like our kindles, but am disappointed in the fact that it is not java compatible. I would not pay the extra for no ads as the only time they come up is when the kindle I on standby. My kindles are very durable and amazon gives great support.
Jeff R.
Milwaukee, WI
We bought this as a first tablet for the kids. Works nice and fast, and the parental controls are a great touch. The ones problem we ran into was Amazon's hatred of alternate streaming services, which makes getting some apps hard to work, but taken for what it is, it's a great buy.
Marlene C.
Paris, TX
Techie Expert Level 2
Can any one tell me where I can find cute covers for sale for the tablet ?
Kayla M.
Hampton, VA
Does anyone have favorite apps or suggestions? I'm always looking for more!
Dasdsa