Amazon - Fire Hd - 6" - 16GB - Black

BY AMAZON

Amazon - Fire HD - 6" - 16GB - Black see more...

Amazon - Fire Hd - 6" - 16GB - Black
Jennifer R.
Bayonne, NJ
Havent had any technical problems yet. Only con is battery lufe. Got this for my son who won't put it down. He has his games, music app and his most favorite YouTube on it.
Grace A.
I'm using it as I write this review. I've had it for almost a year and there's nothing wrong with it. The screen doesn't crack, I have accidentally dropped it multiple times and the screen hasn't cracked. Nice weight and good design.
Ivette N S.
Bought this tablet for Christmas and it works great. It is fast and has lots of apps. It does have its draw backs. Does not have access to all apps, not a lot of memory.
Lindsey E.
I'm a fan of this little tablet. Originally I purchased it to read books. But now my kids are able to watch their favorite shows and play games on it as well. It's our second tablet so it really helps with their sharing issues.
Diana  C.
My parents bought these very cheaply on Black Friday for such a good price! They got five of them and of course one of them was for me. It's so cheap and it probably has all of the components an expensive tablet might have!
Shawanda D.
Hampton, VA
I love my fire tablet. this is all i use. it has taken the place of my computer.its light and compact and easy to use. i can read and go online with the fire tablet
Brittany S.
Brookville, PA
My Kindle was one of the best purchases I've made in the last year. The only issue I've had is that I can't download some of the apps I'd like, and I'd like to be able to personalize the home screen with a photo of my own.
Jess B.
Elkhorn, NE
We got these for our kids and they've been decent tablets. We much prefer our iPad for ease of use and app options, but the Fires have worked well for games and video streaming. The navigability isn't the easiest and certainly not as intuitive as that of an Apple product, but we like the parental controls.
Cassie H.
I bought this as a prime member which is the best thing I've done for myself. I use this tablet for everything from music to school, I use this tablet almost daily. The only thing that is a negative is the battery power.
Leann H.
Milwaukee, WI
This is my go to tablet for reading and playing apps. I love the selection of games and I will always adore reading books on this. I Aldo love the display on this one over the older models. Big improvement for sure.
Colleen G.
Phoenix, AZ
If you were considering buying the amazon fire stick (I don't see anywhere to leave this review)--DON'T! it's absolutely terrible. Do yourself a favor and get an Apple TV instead. Fire stick is NOT worth the savings, that is for sure!
Maryam A.
Techie Expert Level 3
Well this is for fire hd tablet not the stick