Amazon - Fire Hd - 6

Amazon - Fire Hd - 6" - 16GB - Black

BY AMAZON #8 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire HD - 6" - 16GB - Black see more...

Amazon - Fire Hd - 6
Amazon - Fire Hd - 6" - 16GB - Black
Katie L.
Olive Branch, MS
I am in love with my fire!! It is one of the best purchases I have made! I can do so many things on ot, I cant even explain! Plus I got amazon prime for a month for free!!
betsy C.
Pendleton,sc
Bought as a gift for two of my kids and they love them. Picture quality is amazing. Got the lime green color. Very sturdy you could drop it and it will be fine.great price.
Ivette N S.
Bought this tablet for Christmas and it works great. It is fast and has lots of apps. It does have its draw backs. Does not have access to all apps, not a lot of memory.
Grace A.
I'm using it as I write this review. I've had it for almost a year and there's nothing wrong with it. The screen doesn't crack, I have accidentally dropped it multiple times and the screen hasn't cracked. Nice weight and good design.
Lindsey E.
I'm a fan of this little tablet. Originally I purchased it to read books. But now my kids are able to watch their favorite shows and play games on it as well. It's our second tablet so it really helps with their sharing issues.
Diana  C.
My parents bought these very cheaply on Black Friday for such a good price! They got five of them and of course one of them was for me. It's so cheap and it probably has all of the components an expensive tablet might have!
Cassie H.
I bought this as a prime member which is the best thing I've done for myself. I use this tablet for everything from music to school, I use this tablet almost daily. The only thing that is a negative is the battery power.
Jess B.
Elkhorn, NE
We got these for our kids and they've been decent tablets. We much prefer our iPad for ease of use and app options, but the Fires have worked well for games and video streaming. The navigability isn't the easiest and certainly not as intuitive as that of an Apple product, but we like the parental controls.
Shawanda D.
Hampton, VA
I love my fire tablet. this is all i use. it has taken the place of my computer.its light and compact and easy to use. i can read and go online with the fire tablet
Brittany S.
Brookville, PA
My Kindle was one of the best purchases I've made in the last year. The only issue I've had is that I can't download some of the apps I'd like, and I'd like to be able to personalize the home screen with a photo of my own.
Colleen G.
Phoenix, AZ
If you were considering buying the amazon fire stick (I don't see anywhere to leave this review)--DON'T! it's absolutely terrible. Do yourself a favor and get an Apple TV instead. Fire stick is NOT worth the savings, that is for sure!
Maryam A.
Techie Expert Level 3
Well this is for fire hd tablet not the stick