Amazon - Fire Hd - 6

Amazon - Fire Hd - 6" - 16GB - Black

BY AMAZON #8 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire HD - 6" - 16GB - Black see more...

Amazon - Fire Hd - 6
Amazon - Fire Hd - 6" - 16GB - Black
Praise G.
This kindle was awesome I got it as a gift but it started to not be able to charge and the charger port got really loose so make sure you have like insurance or a protection plan for it it's a awesome tablet though and I would definitely buy one for myself or someone else
Ashley B.
Toledo, OH
While it's a great tablet, I really wished I would have gone with the Fire 7 or 8. It's not much different in size from my iPhone. I don't use it much since I can do everything on my phone.
Sarah H.
Frankfort, KY
I love my kindle fire. It has a ton of free apps and games available, easy access to all my kindle books, the amazon cloud is fantastic for storage and amazon customer service is superior. The price point is affordable and the tablet hold a charge well.
Kymyra B.
San Antonio, TX
I don't like this at all. It doesn't last very long, meaning after about a year it stopped charging. I thought I had misused it, but I found out that it was the device itself. Maybe they've upgraded their technology, but I personally wouldn't give it a second chance.
Cherri B.
Valparaiso, IN
We bought this for our daughters birthday and she loves it! She loves to watch movies and play games on hers and take pictures! So great, my husband bought one for himself the next month!
Jon B.
Roselle Park, NJ
This thing is awesome! I download all my games, movies and books onto this thing.
Its incredibly easy to use. I never had an issue with it and if there is an issue, its easy to fix.
I use it almost everyday.
I think the kindle is a great beginner tablet.
Laura W.
I got this product for my mom. She enjoys using it. I use it from time to time and it is a nice device. Great for amazon lovers and book readers. It is also great for games, apps, Netflix, etc. It's a great size and very lightweight. Perfect for traveling.
Josh S.
Gilbertsville, PA
Good clear picture. Tough to start up but great tablet. Kids enjoy the larger choice of games and apps. Once figured out the games and apps are easy to use while on trips or away from wifi.
Katie M.
Solsberry, IN
The kids have had these for about two years and within the last month two of the screens cracked. I think they're good, but don't think they're made with long lasting parts.
Jennifer R.
Bayonne, NJ
Havent had any technical problems yet. Only con is battery lufe. Got this for my son who won't put it down. He has his games, music app and his most favorite YouTube on it.
Colleen G.
Phoenix, AZ
If you were considering buying the amazon fire stick (I don't see anywhere to leave this review)--DON'T! it's absolutely terrible. Do yourself a favor and get an Apple TV instead. Fire stick is NOT worth the savings, that is for sure!
Maryam A.
Techie Expert Level 3
Well this is for fire hd tablet not the stick