Amazon - Fire Hd - 6" - 16GB - Black

BY AMAZON

Amazon - Fire HD - 6" - 16GB - Black see more...

Amazon - Fire Hd - 6" - 16GB - Black
Ashley B.
Toledo, OH
While it's a great tablet, I really wished I would have gone with the Fire 7 or 8. It's not much different in size from my iPhone. I don't use it much since I can do everything on my phone.
Jon B.
Roselle Park, NJ
This thing is awesome! I download all my games, movies and books onto this thing.
Its incredibly easy to use. I never had an issue with it and if there is an issue, its easy to fix.
I use it almost everyday.
I think the kindle is a great beginner tablet.
Sarah H.
Frankfort, KY
I love my kindle fire. It has a ton of free apps and games available, easy access to all my kindle books, the amazon cloud is fantastic for storage and amazon customer service is superior. The price point is affordable and the tablet hold a charge well.
Kymyra B.
San Antonio, TX
I don't like this at all. It doesn't last very long, meaning after about a year it stopped charging. I thought I had misused it, but I found out that it was the device itself. Maybe they've upgraded their technology, but I personally wouldn't give it a second chance.
Cherri B.
Valparaiso, IN
We bought this for our daughters birthday and she loves it! She loves to watch movies and play games on hers and take pictures! So great, my husband bought one for himself the next month!
Laura W.
I got this product for my mom. She enjoys using it. I use it from time to time and it is a nice device. Great for amazon lovers and book readers. It is also great for games, apps, Netflix, etc. It's a great size and very lightweight. Perfect for traveling.
Josh S.
Gilbertsville, PA
Good clear picture. Tough to start up but great tablet. Kids enjoy the larger choice of games and apps. Once figured out the games and apps are easy to use while on trips or away from wifi.
Katie M.
Solsberry, IN
The kids have had these for about two years and within the last month two of the screens cracked. I think they're good, but don't think they're made with long lasting parts.
betsy C.
Pendleton,sc
Bought as a gift for two of my kids and they love them. Picture quality is amazing. Got the lime green color. Very sturdy you could drop it and it will be fine.great price.
Katie L.
Olive Branch, MS
I am in love with my fire!! It is one of the best purchases I have made! I can do so many things on ot, I cant even explain! Plus I got amazon prime for a month for free!!
Colleen G.
Phoenix, AZ
If you were considering buying the amazon fire stick (I don't see anywhere to leave this review)--DON'T! it's absolutely terrible. Do yourself a favor and get an Apple TV instead. Fire stick is NOT worth the savings, that is for sure!
Maryam A.
Techie Expert Level 3
Well this is for fire hd tablet not the stick