Amazon - Fire Hd - 6

Amazon - Fire Hd - 6" - 16GB - Black

BY AMAZON #9 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire HD - 6" - 16GB - Black see more...

Amazon - Fire Hd - 6
Amazon - Fire Hd - 6" - 16GB - Black
Stacey S.
Coon Rapids, MN
This is my 2nd Amazon Fire. My first one died after about a year. The only reason I purchased another is because they are reasonably priced and my 3 year old likes to use it. I have also had trouble charging them. If I were to purchase a tablet for my personal use I would not purchase and Amazon tablet.
Julie D.
Carmel, NY
This tablet is what I watch Netflix on. It's more than an iPad so I can take it everywhere I go. It's less expensive than most Apple products and very reliable. I use it every time I want to Benjamin new favorite Netflix show.
Sara L.
I own a first generation kindle so when I got this all I thought of was books. This kindle fire is so much more. Amazon offers great apps and I love that mutt kindle and prime account are all linked on one device.
Chantelle J.
Stone Mountain, GA
I've had the 7" Kindle Fire, I loved it, until I purchased the 6" the colors on the screen are better and I can get it in whatever color I want. The price point is very good as well. I have recommended this device to friends and family. Definitely will be gifting some to nephews and nieces
Lizbeth C.
I absolutely love the kindle fire! Not only can you read any book imaginable. But you can also surf the Internet and print from your tablet. It's better than having a computer because its extremely portable!
Morgan P.
Brick, NJ
The kindle can do EVERYTHING. I can watch prime TV, read, download text books and PDFs, and play games. it has a great battery life (I haven't charged it in three days) and it notifies you when the battery is too low.
Maryam A.
Techie Expert Level 3
I just got it last week and love it. I wanted an ebook reader but didn't like that they were only in black and white. I finally got the fire tablet instead and love it. I know some others mention shortcomings about apps but for my use which is ebooks and goodreads app it is great.
Liz H.
We bought this recently during Amazon's Black Friday and glad we did. Cheap tablet that can handle what we want -- games, Netflix, books, and some apps. Great price, but it does have ads. It costs a little more not to have any ads, which was an option we didn't really care about.
Keima H.
Brooklyn, NY
This screen is definitely too small. Get a larger screen!!! Besides the size, this product has amazing capabilities. While I haven't tried everything it has to offer yet. I'm impressed. I love it.
Jolene T.
Hampton, NH
I wish that the layout was more user friendly. It could be due to the fact that I am used to using Apple products with the home screen button but it really is a bummer the way the interface works.
Colleen G.
Phoenix, AZ
If you were considering buying the amazon fire stick (I don't see anywhere to leave this review)--DON'T! it's absolutely terrible. Do yourself a favor and get an Apple TV instead. Fire stick is NOT worth the savings, that is for sure!
Maryam A.
Techie Expert Level 3
Well this is for fire hd tablet not the stick