Amazon - Fire Hd - 6" - 16GB - Black

BY AMAZON

Amazon - Fire HD - 6" - 16GB - Black see more...

Amazon - Fire Hd - 6" - 16GB - Black
Andrea B.
I love my kindle Fire HD 6". I have had kindles in the past and they're products get better and better. Its very affordable tablet. Its easy to use and its loads up fast. I use mine everyday. I would buy another Amazon kindle product.
Meghan B.
Mount Vernon, OH
I have another tablet that unused exclusively and had apps downloaded to read books. I finally took the plunge and got a kindle since its more exclusive to books and was shocked at the versatility of it! It really is as functional as your standard tablet. It's built very well, the charge lasts FOREVER, the packaging was aesthetically pleasing, and the customer service is phenomenal. I would recommend a kindle to anyone needing a tablet, readers or not!
Victoria B.
Kittanning, PA
This is frustrating. The keyboard has ridiculous lag time. It randomly shuts apps down. It does weird things where it freezes in horizontal or vertical and makes weird noises with music playing. Not too horrible for the price point, but my 5 year old Torque phone is better for reading books (ha!) Because it doesn't lag funny, etc. It also has ridiculous gaps in what I cannot download because Kindle isn't the most used platform, obviously.
Hollie  N.
Willowick, OH
I purchased 2 of these for my kids for christmas. They have been wonderful! I love that amazon has a childrens app that allows my kids to download age appropriate games and books. I also love that there is parental settings that allow me to monitor their use! My kids love them to because they are super easy to use.
Melissa B.
Hillsborough, NJ
I bought this kindle near the holidays when it was reduced. It's a very simple kindle but it works well for reading books. My kindle runs slowly and takes awhile for games to work so I don't play them. If rather use my phone.
Telissa T.
Akron, OH
Bought two of these for my my daughters for Christmas because they had been using mine regularly they absolutely loved it I gave them both the 32 gig card in it so that it doesn't fill up the memory fast it is their most used gift from Christmas and it's very sturdy so I don't have to worry about them dropping it
Jamie P.
Saint Louis, MO
Love this little tablet, the only thing i don't really love about it is the operating system. i would definitely prefer the android operating system without the amazon ui. other than that the tablet is quick, the screen is beautiful and its user friendly. but not having access to the full playstore is a downfall.
Elana R.
Cincinnati, OH
I bought this for my husband for his birthday and he LOVES it! We're in graduate school and he reads most of his books on it now. He loves it because he doesn't have to carry around five or six books at a time. It's also convenient because he can download apps onto it and it functions almost the se as an IPad.
Ashley C.
Allons, TN
I love my kindle I have had one since they first came out and love my tablet it is able to do so much and has great graphics and love that it is so durable it easy to stick in my purse and doubles just like a smart phone it comes in different colors and they always keep it up to date on the latest technology
Stacey S.
Coon Rapids, MN
This is my 2nd Amazon Fire. My first one died after about a year. The only reason I purchased another is because they are reasonably priced and my 3 year old likes to use it. I have also had trouble charging them. If I were to purchase a tablet for my personal use I would not purchase and Amazon tablet.
Colleen G.
Phoenix, AZ
If you were considering buying the amazon fire stick (I don't see anywhere to leave this review)--DON'T! it's absolutely terrible. Do yourself a favor and get an Apple TV instead. Fire stick is NOT worth the savings, that is for sure!
Maryam A.
Techie Expert Level 3
Well this is for fire hd tablet not the stick