Amazon - Fire Hd - 6

Amazon - Fire Hd - 6" - 16GB - Black

BY AMAZON #24 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire HD - 6" - 16GB - Black see more...

Amazon - Fire Hd - 6
Amazon - Fire Hd - 6" - 16GB - Black
Jeff R.
North Little Rock, AR
Got this last Christmas for our 8 year old daughter and she has loved it. Has been easy to down load games, and books for her. Great purchase over all. However, watch out for hidden costs for in game purchases. Bought her some in game coins several time and thought I was spending Amazon Coins but was actually spending really money! Also, inside 6 months the screen cracked after being dropped. Turned out to be nearly as much to repair it as to just buy a new one so be careful and don't drop it!
Angela S.
Salt Lake City, UT
I got this tablet a little over a year ago and the screen has already turned black due too a manufacturing error when I called Amazon they said its outside the products warranty and the only thing they could offer me is $20 off a new tablet. My recommendation if pursuing this kindle purchase is to opt for another kindle or purchase the extended warranty.
Madison S.
Waukesha, WI
This was a very basic tablet I purchased for recipes in the kitchen. It does the job and is very easy to use, however it does not have a lot of apps to choose from. It runs well and I've never had any issues with it, so I am satisfied with this Kindle!
Meghan R.
West Roxbury, MA
I bought this for my husband for Christmas as an upgrade to his original Kindle, and he loves it! It allows him to not only download & read all of his books, but surf the web, download apps & games, etc. He likes the size, as it isn't too bulky.
Heidi C.
Sparta, TN
Before the latest update I absolutely loved my fire HD. The new software is a little hard to get used to, I actually went back to the previous install. Aside from that this little tablet dies everything I need, from browsing to game play. Love it.
Kristinia C.
Winterville, NC
Simple to use, sleek design, lightweight, with a long lasting battery. An affordable choice for a power packed tablet. Use for reading your favorite books, watching videos, surfing the web, even taking pictures! Satisfied highly with my Kindle!
Valarie S.
Kuna, ID
Purchased this as a Christmas present for my son (13), and he loves it! It's small enough to carry around, yet still offers enough screen space to play games and read books. I love that we can buy books from our amazon account and send them right to the device!!! It runs great; we haven't noticed any issues with lag or program errors.
Kaylee M.
Tolland, CT
Love my kindle fire. This is my 3rd one. Everyone in the family has one. I think they are much easier to use than the ipad. I use the text to speech option to listen to kindle books all the time. The 6 is small enough to fit in my purse or back pocket. I use it to search the internet for quick things instead of dragging out the laptop.
Stacey M.
This Kindle Fire IA awesome!!! I love that I can use it for so many things. From reading my latest book by Nora Roberts to streaming an episode of Big Bang, I am very pleased with the versatility. The picture and sound are amazing. It is very user friendly for a not so tech savvy mom like myself. We loved it so much, we bought 3 more for the kids.
Brittany B.
Rock Springs, WY
My kids love this. I just wish there were more of the same apps we can get on the apple App Store. I know there's a few on our iPad that aren't available for the kindle. It gets the job done when wanting to browse Pinterest, any social media, and watch shows on Netflix.
Colleen G.
Phoenix, AZ
If you were considering buying the amazon fire stick (I don't see anywhere to leave this review)--DON'T! it's absolutely terrible. Do yourself a favor and get an Apple TV instead. Fire stick is NOT worth the savings, that is for sure!
Maryam A.
Chicago , IL
Techie Expert Level 3
Well this is for fire hd tablet not the stick