Amazon - Fire Hd - 6

Amazon - Fire Hd - 6" - 16GB - Black

BY AMAZON #8 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire HD - 6" - 16GB - Black see more...

Amazon - Fire Hd - 6
Amazon - Fire Hd - 6" - 16GB - Black
Katherine W.
Reno, NV
This review might have been a little different if I had been asked when I first got it, because I LOVED it. But as a few months have passed, I found myself using my iPad much more for its tablet purposes, as well as mostly looking to paper books for their novelty and because paper books can be passed on to friends and family after I am done. I do find myself enjoying my kindle if I can read a book that I am really excited about right away, and when the library has the kindle version for free. Cool tablet and platform, but I just don't use it that often.
Katie E.
This tablet is amazing. It gets most all of the apps that an iPad gets. I love that I can link my Amazon Prime account with it. It makes buying books so easy, they get sent straight to my Kindle. So much cheaper than an iPad with all the same capabilities. I could rave about this all day!
Amanda W.
Greeneville, TN
I love this tablet, i mostly use it to read on, i have kindle unlimited, great books, i read so much more now, takes pretty decent pictures, the only complaint i have, is sometimes its a little slow if I'm on a website, but since i just mainly use it to read on, that's doesn't bother me
ASHLEY P.
San Antonio, TX
I love my fire. The only reason I gave it a 4 star instead of a 5 star review is that the battery life is not as great as an iPad. I do love that I can read my Kindle books on the device but also watch movies. It is the perfect size to travel with and travels well in most handbags.
Delilah W.
Princeton, NJ
Got this for my kids and it's no Apple iPad, but it's good enough for my 11 & 10 year old. Wish it was a little faster then it is but the price point was low so you can't expect any more then what you get. But I do recommend it for younger kids, it's perfect for road trips!
Amber L.
Oxford, NE
I Absolutely love this tablet I will Never by any other brand I used to be a huge Samsung fan but Amazon takes the cake they seem to screen more for viruses and bugs excited... and they are so user friendly you can read search browse watch movie TV you name it great product
Angie B.
Wheelersburg, OH
I love that the Kindle Fire HD 6 is small enough that I can hold it in one hand. I love that it comes in different colors as well. It seems to run well and has a nice screen. The battery drains pretty fast though, but I think this is something typical for this type of product.
Rosalyn W.
N Brunswick, NJ
I am a fan of the kindle and this was a step up from the original fire I owned. I love the fact that there are now separate profiles so my children are not able to see the books I'm reading. I also like the fact that when they are on punishment I'm able to block access to apps. kindle free time is not a necessity with these adjustments. I gave it four out of five stars because the app store is still lacking when you consider what's out there, and the fact that you can't upload your own previously owned movies is annoying.
sandra s.
Oakbrook Ter, IL
I bought one on black friday for cheap. however, the more i played with it i realized a lot of apps that i needed/wanted were not supported on the kindle fire. i was bummed and decided to return it because i wanted apps like gmail and google drive for school and work.
Kady E.
Orlando, FL
I read a lot and I find that my phone screen is sometimes too small. So I got a kindle because it wasn't as expensive as its competitors. It was an excellent choice. Its lightweight and easily fits in my purse. Very durable, I have not had any issues with it.
Colleen G.
Phoenix, AZ
If you were considering buying the amazon fire stick (I don't see anywhere to leave this review)--DON'T! it's absolutely terrible. Do yourself a favor and get an Apple TV instead. Fire stick is NOT worth the savings, that is for sure!
Maryam A.
Techie Expert Level 3
Well this is for fire hd tablet not the stick