Amazon - Fire Hd - 6" - 16GB - Black

BY AMAZON

Amazon - Fire HD - 6" - 16GB - Black see more...

Amazon - Fire Hd - 6" - 16GB - Black
Frankie W.
I bought the Kindle Fire to use while at work. To surf the web, watch Netflix, READ, and play games during down time, and it works amazingly well for these purposes. It's easy to navigate, has wonderful resolution, and is pretty speedy with downloads and loading time. High quality for a low price!
Amanda W.
Greeneville, TN
I love this tablet, i mostly use it to read on, i have kindle unlimited, great books, i read so much more now, takes pretty decent pictures, the only complaint i have, is sometimes its a little slow if I'm on a website, but since i just mainly use it to read on, that's doesn't bother me
ASHLEY P.
San Antonio, TX
I love my fire. The only reason I gave it a 4 star instead of a 5 star review is that the battery life is not as great as an iPad. I do love that I can read my Kindle books on the device but also watch movies. It is the perfect size to travel with and travels well in most handbags.
Delilah W.
Princeton, NJ
Got this for my kids and it's no Apple iPad, but it's good enough for my 11 & 10 year old. Wish it was a little faster then it is but the price point was low so you can't expect any more then what you get. But I do recommend it for younger kids, it's perfect for road trips!
Angie B.
Wheelersburg, OH
I love that the Kindle Fire HD 6 is small enough that I can hold it in one hand. I love that it comes in different colors as well. It seems to run well and has a nice screen. The battery drains pretty fast though, but I think this is something typical for this type of product.
Amber L.
Oxford, NE
I Absolutely love this tablet I will Never by any other brand I used to be a huge Samsung fan but Amazon takes the cake they seem to screen more for viruses and bugs excited... and they are so user friendly you can read search browse watch movie TV you name it great product
Rosalyn W.
N Brunswick, NJ
I am a fan of the kindle and this was a step up from the original fire I owned. I love the fact that there are now separate profiles so my children are not able to see the books I'm reading. I also like the fact that when they are on punishment I'm able to block access to apps. kindle free time is not a necessity with these adjustments. I gave it four out of five stars because the app store is still lacking when you consider what's out there, and the fact that you can't upload your own previously owned movies is annoying.
sandra s.
Oakbrook Ter, IL
I bought one on black friday for cheap. however, the more i played with it i realized a lot of apps that i needed/wanted were not supported on the kindle fire. i was bummed and decided to return it because i wanted apps like gmail and google drive for school and work.
Kady E.
Orlando, FL
I read a lot and I find that my phone screen is sometimes too small. So I got a kindle because it wasn't as expensive as its competitors. It was an excellent choice. Its lightweight and easily fits in my purse. Very durable, I have not had any issues with it.
Jeff R.
North Little Rock, AR
Got this last Christmas for our 8 year old daughter and she has loved it. Has been easy to down load games, and books for her. Great purchase over all. However, watch out for hidden costs for in game purchases. Bought her some in game coins several time and thought I was spending Amazon Coins but was actually spending really money! Also, inside 6 months the screen cracked after being dropped. Turned out to be nearly as much to repair it as to just buy a new one so be careful and don't drop it!
Colleen G.
Phoenix, AZ
If you were considering buying the amazon fire stick (I don't see anywhere to leave this review)--DON'T! it's absolutely terrible. Do yourself a favor and get an Apple TV instead. Fire stick is NOT worth the savings, that is for sure!
Maryam A.
Techie Expert Level 3
Well this is for fire hd tablet not the stick