Amazon - Fire Hd - 6

Amazon - Fire Hd - 6" - 16GB - Black

BY AMAZON #9 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire HD - 6" - 16GB - Black see more...

Amazon - Fire Hd - 6
Amazon - Fire Hd - 6" - 16GB - Black
Karen R.
Heath, OH
This is a great little tablet that does everything the larger ones do. I got the small size because I have small hands and it is easier to hold while I'm using it. It fits great in my purse and the picture quality is perfect. It has great apps already loaded from Amazon but is also an Android so you can get more apps as you like. Great tablet for the money!
Nicole W.
Muskegon, MI
I purchased this kindle for Christmas for my mom a few years back and it's still going strong. It goes a tad slow for me, but that might just be because I'm used to Apple speed, but she she loves it. Lots of room for games and things for her and even space for my 8 year old nephew to have a bunch of games on. It's also Amazon Underground compatible, so she can get a lot of her favorite apps 100% free without paying for in-app purchases. Great little tablet for anyone on your shopping list!
Kendra B.
Perfect tablet/kindle combo. I don't like that I can't read it outside which I should have thought more about. I also really just needed an e-reader and knew that games and apps would be a problem with a table. I love the night filter it has on it that takes the blue color off the screen and it's supposed to help you fall asleep/sleep better even though you are using electronics.
Zachary P.
It's a great, standard tablet. It's simple enough for everyone of all ages to understand. The screen resolution is crisp and the battery lasts a decent amount of time. The thing that drew me to the tablet was the clarity of the screen, the fact that I could get more out of my Amazon Prime subscription and that it was extremely affordable.
Marissa S.
Lk Junaluska, NC
Techie Expert Level 1
I was skeptical when I got this to replace my original kindle fire from 2016. I didn't like that it was smaller, but now that I have gotten used it I like it. I don't find it to be as user friendly as the original fire, and I think the apps and other things aren't organized as well. I do however like the smaller size now that I'm use it.
Jasmin R.
Belleville , NJ
The amazon tablets are awesome. I'm on the amazon train lol I bought 2 of these tablets, 1 for each child. They work great with apps, books & to watch movies/videos. Paired with amazon prime and u have access to more features. I love Amazons original series. They have something for anyone, any age, any interest.
Jendaya W.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this tablet ! Before this tablet I was using an iPad. I loved my iPad but it simply just did not have enough storage space and I could not move all of my things into cloud storage. This tablet is great because outside of the storage it physically has you can insert an external SD card to keep getting more and more space as you need it. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking to own the same tablet for a long period of time.
Zoe V.
Astoria, NY
I am obsessed with my kindle. I got it on black friday for only $35, and it is the best $35 I have ever spent. It is perfect for streaming shows and youtube videos. It is also great for travelling and can work basically as a computer. The battery life is decent. Would be a great gift for all ages!
Nathan S.
Omaha, NE
Pretty happy with this tablet so far. I was on the fence for a while about the fire, but after doing some research, it seemed like a solid purchase. Price point was exactly what I wanted to spend (just needed a travel tablet, nothing fancy). Definitely won't be using this as an ebook reader (too much glair outside), but a solid product all around.
Katherine W.
Reno, NV
This review might have been a little different if I had been asked when I first got it, because I LOVED it. But as a few months have passed, I found myself using my iPad much more for its tablet purposes, as well as mostly looking to paper books for their novelty and because paper books can be passed on to friends and family after I am done. I do find myself enjoying my kindle if I can read a book that I am really excited about right away, and when the library has the kindle version for free. Cool tablet and platform, but I just don't use it that often.
Colleen G.
Phoenix, AZ
If you were considering buying the amazon fire stick (I don't see anywhere to leave this review)--DON'T! it's absolutely terrible. Do yourself a favor and get an Apple TV instead. Fire stick is NOT worth the savings, that is for sure!
Maryam A.
Techie Expert Level 3
Well this is for fire hd tablet not the stick