Amazon - Fire Hd - 6

Amazon - Fire Hd - 6" - 16GB - Black

BY AMAZON #9 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire HD - 6" - 16GB - Black see more...

Amazon - Fire Hd - 6
Amazon - Fire Hd - 6" - 16GB - Black
Lucas G.
Este produto é muito bom e é de grande qualidade, e o melhor e todas as coisas que você quer, mas você está sempre com a sua vida. Mais informações sobre o que você está procurando. bolsinha ele cabe perfeitamente
Michelle L.
I use this tablet daily for work and personal use. It is my go-to ereader, web browser, Amazon Prime movie player...it is practically an extension of my body! I love the 6" size because it easily fits into my handbag or briefcase, and as I have smaller hands, is much more comfortable for me to hold than the standard 7' or 8" tablet.
Liwaa L.
mahdi soumia
Techie Expert Level 4
Hello . I really love all the products of this company. If you allow me
to review the productI would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your
products by reviewing them on my videos & my instagram. For the purpose of
encouraging people to buy from the internet & on the same time to help the
company to promote good news.
ANASS E.
Salè
I got this Amazon fire 6 to read books on. The battery is great and I like the fact that it's just like a tablet. It holds my books and there's also room to download games so my nephews have something to play with they visit. The screen isn't the biggest but you can still watch your favorite shows on it with no problem. It's the perfect size for taking on the go as well. It fits in my inside coat pocket and the small front zipper pocket of my bookbag. Great product :)
sharon l.
Techie Expert Level 1
Love that it's small and light. I use it to read books, watch movies. I bring this everywhere I go, even on vacation. The app is simple to use, and it's fast.
Shannon A.
Victoria, BC
This is a great little tablet with crisp clear colours. I find it hard to give it a 5 star rating when compared with the iPad though
Alisha J.
Good product my younger brother has one and it has been dropped on tiles, concrete and also in puddles and is still intacte
Tracy M.
Orlando, Florida
The tablet including the apps and services is great but the screen is kind of small.
Colleen G.
Phoenix, AZ
If you were considering buying the amazon fire stick (I don't see anywhere to leave this review)--DON'T! it's absolutely terrible. Do yourself a favor and get an Apple TV instead. Fire stick is NOT worth the savings, that is for sure!
Maryam A.
Techie Expert Level 3
Well this is for fire hd tablet not the stick