Amazon - Fire Hd - 6

Amazon - Fire Hd - 6" - 16GB - Black

BY AMAZON #9 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire HD - 6" - 16GB - Black see more...

Amazon - Fire Hd - 6
Amazon - Fire Hd - 6" - 16GB - Black
Alexis W.
Englewood, CO
Techie Expert Level 1
Pretty good tablet and not very expensive. Worth every penny. I love this so much
Kenzie H.
Love the tablet!!! My little brother has one and it keeps him busy all day long!!
Yvette L.
Littleton, CO
Great reader/ tablet! Sometimes slow on the internet but overall a great buy!
Rita R.
San Diego
This is really great and inexpensive alternative to a more high end tablet
katie w.
Chesaning, MI
I love this tablet. It is very affordable and that is a really good thing.
Melissa T.
Bay city, Mi
I have a love for Amazon and there products. They have not let me down yet!
Mohamed A.
AGADIR
Techie Expert Level 4
My name is Mohamed Creator of MohamedVlogs, a blog evaluation website that focuses on mobile technology and related accessories. I would like to inform you that I have satisfied the requirements of your options. I will promote your website and review your product to 45,700 followers on my Youtube channel as well as I will promote this on my Facebook page contains nearly 7,000 users. Good news !!!! I will post your website and review the product on my Facebook page for FREE! YES for free What are you waiting for? Strike me now and enjoy the promotion with me. Best regards,
if you need any additional information, I would be happy to

provide my mailing address and contact me.

. Thank you for your time

Mohamed Abrache

my email address: 1bacex15@gmail.com
Malika S.
Médéa
Hello . I really love all the products of this company. If you allow me
to review the productI would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your
products by reviewing them on my videos & my instagram. For the purpose of
encouraging people to buy from the internet & on the same time to help the
company to promote good news.
Ahmed M.
ismailia
Techie Expert Level 2
My name is Ahmed Mohamed
Owner of the channel fire wolf on youtube
Review of technical equipment
And review applications and games
For smart phones and computersMy name is Ahmed Mohamed
I have a channel on Youtube with a good number of subscribers.
I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices
My videos are being harvested with a good number of views
It can help you promote your products by reviewing them in your videos
My goal is to encourage people to buy from the Internet,
At the same time help the company to promote the products thank you for the compliments
Jade F.
Manchester
A very good tablet, it would be perfect for those who wouldn’t like a complicated tablet. It would make a great first tablet! Although if you would like to have snapchat, Instagram then this isn’t the tablet for you as you cannot get these on it.
Colleen G.
Phoenix, AZ
If you were considering buying the amazon fire stick (I don't see anywhere to leave this review)--DON'T! it's absolutely terrible. Do yourself a favor and get an Apple TV instead. Fire stick is NOT worth the savings, that is for sure!
Maryam A.
Techie Expert Level 3
Well this is for fire hd tablet not the stick