Amazon - Fire Hd - 6

Amazon - Fire Hd - 6" - 16GB - Black

BY AMAZON #24 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire HD - 6" - 16GB - Black see more...

Amazon - Fire Hd - 6
Amazon - Fire Hd - 6" - 16GB - Black
Cristal M.
Hesperia, CA
Bought this tablet for my dad on his birthday in 2015 and he is totally obsessed with it.
Mildred S.
I love my kindle. I have so many books on it. I use it every day and its so easy to use.
Noah F.
West Liberty, OH
The apps were pretty bad, not a lot of variety. But, the books on it was a definite plus.
Dyvon O.
I enjoy this tablet. It was affordable and easy to use. I would repurchase this brand.
Diamond H.
Wendell, NC
Techie Expert Level 2
Great apps! Sleek and easy to carry around, good for travel! Love playing games on it
Stephanie T.
Hamlet
This is perfect and you can't beat the price for it. Great tablet for kids and adults
Brittney K.
Greenville, MI
My eight year old has this tablet and for what he needs one for it works perfectly.
Mckenzie J.
Nancy, KY
I have heard great things about this product! I would absolutely love to have one!!
Rachel  O.
Swartz Creek, MI
I love my kindle fire....you can do anything in it that you can do on a computer
Kenzie H.
Love the tablet!!! My little brother has one and it keeps him busy all day long!!
Colleen G.
Phoenix, AZ
If you were considering buying the amazon fire stick (I don't see anywhere to leave this review)--DON'T! it's absolutely terrible. Do yourself a favor and get an Apple TV instead. Fire stick is NOT worth the savings, that is for sure!
Maryam A.
Chicago , IL
Techie Expert Level 3
Well this is for fire hd tablet not the stick