Amazon - Fire Hd - 6

Amazon - Fire Hd - 6" - 16GB - Black

BY AMAZON #8 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire HD - 6" - 16GB - Black see more...

Amazon - Fire Hd - 6
Amazon - Fire Hd - 6" - 16GB - Black
Bekka O.
Ada, OK
I don't think it is as friendly user as an iPad. I have it and feel I wasted my money on it.
Nakia S.
Hamilton, GA
Easy to review class work for class. Light to carry to class in my purse. Good apps available
Erin O.
Puyallup, WA
We bought this for my niece. she loves it. she reads books watches movies and uses the apps.
Amanda B.
Love my kindle! Makes it so easy to read books on the go, especially if you like to travel!
Jessica J.
Levittown, PA
Second Kindle Fire HD that my daughter has owned. It's a great tablet for kids and adults.
Nazima K.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Completes the task I need it for (reading my books on the train), light-weight, easy-to-use
Jamie R.
Love love love this tablet! Bought this for our daughter for Christmas and it works great!
Robert G.
Ridiculously affordable, fast and functional. Works seamlessly with other amazon devices.
Abby D.
Midlothian , IL
Techie Expert Level 1
I love my Kindle... It works every where. It is light and small and is easy to transport
Noah F.
West Liberty, OH
The apps were pretty bad, not a lot of variety. But, the books on it was a definite plus.
Colleen G.
Phoenix, AZ
If you were considering buying the amazon fire stick (I don't see anywhere to leave this review)--DON'T! it's absolutely terrible. Do yourself a favor and get an Apple TV instead. Fire stick is NOT worth the savings, that is for sure!
Maryam A.
Techie Expert Level 3
Well this is for fire hd tablet not the stick