Amazon - Fire Hd - 6

Amazon - Fire Hd - 6" - 16GB - Black

BY AMAZON #8 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire HD - 6" - 16GB - Black see more...

Amazon - Fire Hd - 6
Amazon - Fire Hd - 6" - 16GB - Black
Maddie M.
Gilbert, AZ
I have this tablet and I very much enjoy reading on it and playing games because it is very portable
Giulia C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love this tablet. in the nursing program and they require a tablet. small and perfect to carry around
Kathlyn C.
Saint Charles, MO
Overall a nice tablet. I use it mostly to listen to music and watch movies while I am not at home.
MONEKA S.
Techie Expert Level 2
This is a must for my son, he enjoys reading books,playing games and even watching videos online.
Amber H.
Russell Spgs, KY
My kids love this tablet! Its the perfect size for them to hold to watch netflix and play games.
Abby B.
It is a good tablet. I have had a few problems with it freezing, however it can be easily fixed.
Melissa M.
West Salem, OH
I love my Kindle, I love being able to one click my books i want to read it is there in a snap.
Jessica R.
Round Rock, TX
It is easy on the go whenever I need it works wonderful keeps me very entertain when I'm bored
Ticaria G.
Indianapolis, IN
I got this for my brother, and he's tough on electronics. It has endured many drops and kicks!
Jennifer M.
Froze up on me, it's also pretty slow, I gave it to my 3year old nephew. He seems to like it.
Colleen G.
Phoenix, AZ
If you were considering buying the amazon fire stick (I don't see anywhere to leave this review)--DON'T! it's absolutely terrible. Do yourself a favor and get an Apple TV instead. Fire stick is NOT worth the savings, that is for sure!
Maryam A.
Techie Expert Level 3
Well this is for fire hd tablet not the stick