Amazon - Fire Hd - 6

Amazon - Fire Hd - 6" - 16GB - Black

BY AMAZON #9 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire HD - 6" - 16GB - Black see more...

Amazon - Fire Hd - 6
Amazon - Fire Hd - 6" - 16GB - Black
Jasmine S.
So I got the Amazon Kindle Fire HD 6 as one of my graduation gifts since I was the only person in the family without a tablet. At first I didn't do much of anything on it besides watch YouTube videos. Then I started browsing the App Store looking for games and apps. Now I don't leave the house without it I have a few games, an adult coloring book (which is a great deal considering how much they cost in art supply stores), and what's a kindle with out a few good reads I'm currently re-reading "The Coldest Winter Ever". I also do some shopping on it when I can't find products and items in stores.
I love my Fire HD!!!!
Jaclyn R.
Santa brought two of these to our kids this Christmas and now they will finally leave our phones alone when they have screen time! I have a bigger version of the fire as well and we all love to read books and play apps. Even during car rides. I bring their tablets when we go grocery shopping and they make our trip much easier. The price is great, the picture quality is great, and I love the parental controls as well. The best tablet option for my family!
Amy G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
When it comes to value, you can't beat the Kindle Fire 6. The price is right and it offers all of the features that I am looking for in a tablet at the perfect size for home and travel. I can read, play games, and stream my favorite shows/movies on this compact device. And the picture is so crisp and clear - talk about impressive! I enjoy my tablet so much that I now regret not purchasing a second one for my son when these were on sale.
Erin B.
I purchased this after my former Kindle Fire from five years ago died and could not be fixed without a high price tag. The price is incredible for what you get and for what I use it for (reading and my kids watch shows in the car on it) its perfect! Very lightweight, gorgeous colors, easy to use and connects easily to the internet. Downloading movies and books is a breeze and its user friendly. I would chose to get this over an ipad any day.
Josie J.
This tablet is so great to do things on the go. while smart phones do come in handy, this tablet allows to me to really see everything instead of squinting- don't need those fine lines! the books are so much cheaper than ones you'd buy at a bookstore and allow for so much freedom. you don't have to worry about messing up the pages or anything! plus, if you get bored of ready, you can play a game or watch a movie on your mini TV!! love it
Kaleigh J.
Sparta, MI
I received this product as a gift and could not have been happier. It has multiple uses for everyone in my household. Not only am I able to indulge in a good book or catch up on social media, but my children are also able to use it for long trips in the car or while I make dinner. It is my go-to tablet for all my household needs. I highly recommend this product if you are looking for a multi use, yet powerful tablet for your home.
Sarah B.
Hollywood, FL
Love my new kindle. I am considering getting prime because I love that I can use all of the features on the kindle. The amazon video and music are my favorite. I have tons of space and even added a 32 GB SD card. I love that I can view my course power points on it and that I can check on my online class. It make it a great way to check on my classes when I am on the go. Great for a student.
Dawn M.
Durham, NC
The tablet is incredibly versatile and performs well for the cost. I enjoy watching videos and streams on it as well as playing a couple games. The battery life is absolutely fantastic and I was really impressed with the overall look, feel, and performance.

If you're looking for a good tablet for selfies, though, look elsewhere. The included camera is reminiscent of those old flip phones.
Christina R.
ALBANY, OR
I purchased two of these tablets for my sons for Christmas. While they are durable and well manufactured, they run off of the amazon operating system. Which works fine for the kids, but it's difficult to navigate if you're familiar with any other brand. The amazon store has great potential but still has a lot of work to do to be comparable to IOS and Android operating systems.
Karen R.
Heath, OH
This is a great little tablet that does everything the larger ones do. I got the small size because I have small hands and it is easier to hold while I'm using it. It fits great in my purse and the picture quality is perfect. It has great apps already loaded from Amazon but is also an Android so you can get more apps as you like. Great tablet for the money!
Colleen G.
Phoenix, AZ
If you were considering buying the amazon fire stick (I don't see anywhere to leave this review)--DON'T! it's absolutely terrible. Do yourself a favor and get an Apple TV instead. Fire stick is NOT worth the savings, that is for sure!
Maryam A.
Techie Expert Level 3
Well this is for fire hd tablet not the stick