Amazon - Fire Hd - 6

Amazon - Fire Hd - 6" - 16GB - Black

BY AMAZON #8 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire HD - 6" - 16GB - Black see more...

Amazon - Fire Hd - 6
Amazon - Fire Hd - 6" - 16GB - Black
Penni H.
Purchased this for my mother for Christmas. It is s bit small but she is still able to use the device with one hand.
Katrina G.
Upland, Ca
Amazing! Runs my high graphic game seamlessly. I've never had any problems with it and the graphics are really nice.
Nilsa L.
Orlando, FL
This is a really good tablet. It can be used for many things. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Becky W.
CHILLICOTHE, IL
Techie Expert Level 1
Easy set up...easy to use and very affordable. Great choice especially for a first time tablet user or for a gift.
Danielle G.
Great product until the storage space ran out. Not enough storage to keep books, games, and videos on the tablet.
Mackenzie R.
Bluefield, WV
I love my tablet. It has lasted a while an hasn't gave me any troubles. I would definitely get another if needed
Sydney L.
Emmet, AR
Love my Amazon kindle fire! It has plenty of space to store all of my games, books, and music, plus surf the web.
Haley  T.
This works great for me. It isn't too big or bulky. But it is big enough to where you can accomplish everything.
S. S.
This tablet is awesome for games, books, etc. I wish that it could access the google play store for more apps.
Danielle L.
This is a great tablet. When you pair it with Amazon prime it is so worth it. You can also sync your Netflix
Colleen G.
Phoenix, AZ
If you were considering buying the amazon fire stick (I don't see anywhere to leave this review)--DON'T! it's absolutely terrible. Do yourself a favor and get an Apple TV instead. Fire stick is NOT worth the savings, that is for sure!
Maryam A.
Techie Expert Level 3
Well this is for fire hd tablet not the stick