Amazon - Fire Hd - 6

Amazon - Fire Hd - 6" - 16GB - Black

BY AMAZON #8 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire HD - 6" - 16GB - Black see more...

Amazon - Fire Hd - 6
Amazon - Fire Hd - 6" - 16GB - Black
Amanda N.
Cedarville, NJ
I bought this for my 8 year old. I love how I can set how long she uses it and what she does. I think I use it more then she does.
Melissa S.
Roscoe, NY
Great tablet my son loves reading books on this and also able to download apps to socialize with his friends great price and value
Sabrina S.
Just bought my little sister this for the holidays! It's a great purchase although I wish it allotted for a better variety of apps
sara t.
Perfect for car rides adults and kids awsone speakers and a ton of space for spps kids love it great for travling you shouid buy
Rachel R.
Was not fond of the lack of apps and home layout screen. Overall well built and great if your only going to read or check email.
Summer W.
I absolutely love my tablet! It's so easy to use and easy to read on. The book selection is great and I like it more than an iPad
This tablet is great for Web browsing and playing games. It's great for reading on because of its compact size but great svreen
cassie b.
Very nice and not expensive tablet to use for basic international search read books play games very nice will continue to use .
Rachael H.
Huntsville, AL
Bought thia for my husband and he loves it . it fits right in his hand . The HD looks great and i myself cant wait to use it .
Kristy B.
Techie Expert Level 2
I bought this for my daughter and she loves it! Works great for apps, games and has a kid safe mode which is important to me.
Colleen G.
Phoenix, AZ
If you were considering buying the amazon fire stick (I don't see anywhere to leave this review)--DON'T! it's absolutely terrible. Do yourself a favor and get an Apple TV instead. Fire stick is NOT worth the savings, that is for sure!
Maryam A.
Techie Expert Level 3
Well this is for fire hd tablet not the stick