Amazon - Fire Hd - 6" - 16GB - Black

BY AMAZON

Amazon - Fire HD - 6" - 16GB - Black see more...

Amazon - Fire Hd - 6" - 16GB - Black
Erin T.
Windsor, CO
This is our second kindle and we love it. Easy to use for the boys and very well designed. We have a case on ours but durable even without
Alexandra P.
Santa rosa, CA
Got this for my little bro for christmas. He LOVES it. Perfect for playing games and streaming video. Good battery life. An overall winner!
Mary Ann C.
Great for travel but I find I don't use it as often as I thought I would. It's not easy to navigate and lots of apps aren't fire compatible
Justin K.
Englewood, OH
I bought the new Amazon Kindle fire 6" for my wife for Christmas. She hasn't used it much but I have. It is pretty fast for being so cheap!
Julia L.
Shippensburg, PA
Great little tablet! Fast, extremely vivid coloring. No freezing. Apps install quickly and I love that my Amazon account is connected :)
Ruthann B.
Enjoy use this tablet my little cousin loves it and you can download a bunch of stuff they could however improve there sreen durability.
Kelly L.
Pearland, TX
It's ok. The web is very slow. It's nice to download a movie and watch on the plan but not enough storage to keep more then two movies.
Rachel S.
Pacifica, CA
I bought this for my 6 year old son. I love the parental controls that I can set up and that he can use this to access games and books.
Meghan G.
I love my Kindle Fire! I use it everyday. It is amazing quality and the battery lasts for days! I have never had an issue with mine.
Sabrina S.
Waskom, TX
Techie Expert Level 2
Just bought my little sister this for the holidays! It's a great purchase although I wish it allotted for a better variety of apps
Colleen G.
Phoenix, AZ
If you were considering buying the amazon fire stick (I don't see anywhere to leave this review)--DON'T! it's absolutely terrible. Do yourself a favor and get an Apple TV instead. Fire stick is NOT worth the savings, that is for sure!
Maryam A.
Techie Expert Level 3
Well this is for fire hd tablet not the stick