Amazon - Fire Hd - 6

Amazon - Fire Hd - 6" - 16GB - Black

BY AMAZON #24 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire HD - 6" - 16GB - Black see more...

Amazon - Fire Hd - 6
Amazon - Fire Hd - 6" - 16GB - Black
Chrystal H.
Akron, OH
Techie Expert Level 1
I love my Kindle Fire HD. It is a wonderful product. It's good for the whole family. My son (9) and daughter(3) are both able to use it with ease.
Angel R.
Yonkers, NY
Its a good tab nothing special about it but it works good. good to watch movies or youtube or stuff like that and also a good size to carry around.
Skylar K.
I love how this kindle is set up. One great feauture to the Amazon Kindle is that if you delete an item it will automaticly be sent to the cloud.
Raychæl T.
Van Nuys, Ca
I had bought one and the screen unfortunately broke so I got another one for Christmas but they both work perfectly fine and I love both of them
Tierra W.
Houston , TX
If you have kids you should definitely get this. It's very interacting and engaging for young children. I just recently bought this for my niece!
Autumn K.
Amesbury, MA
It's very easy to use and allows me to watch Netflix and shop online anywhere. I don't have to lug my laptop around, and it's super convenient.
Leti M.
Really great tablet for a fraction of the price of other tablets. Got it as a gift for my mom and she loves it and uses it almost every day.
Brenda M.
Williamstown, NJ
Techie Expert Level 2
This is a really nice tablet for looking up recipes and web browsing. The battery life could be a little better but for the price it's nice.
sam b.
Dumont, NJ
Fun product. I sometimes find the amazon self promotion UI a bit annoying, since I also like apps not made by amazon, but it works very well.
Alexandra P.
Santa rosa, CA
Got this for my little bro for christmas. He LOVES it. Perfect for playing games and streaming video. Good battery life. An overall winner!
Colleen G.
Phoenix, AZ
If you were considering buying the amazon fire stick (I don't see anywhere to leave this review)--DON'T! it's absolutely terrible. Do yourself a favor and get an Apple TV instead. Fire stick is NOT worth the savings, that is for sure!
Maryam A.
Chicago , IL
Techie Expert Level 3
Well this is for fire hd tablet not the stick