Amazon - Fire Hd - 6

Amazon - Fire Hd - 6" - 16GB - Black

BY AMAZON #24 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire HD - 6" - 16GB - Black see more...

Amazon - Fire Hd - 6
Amazon - Fire Hd - 6" - 16GB - Black
Kaiya M.
Richardson, TX
I love my kindle fire. Kindles are great for peoople who consider reading first and everything else second. They're super durable. I had my last kindle for 3 years before I felt I needed a new one.
Lainie S.
Kent, WA
This was my second kindle fire in the span of 2 years the first one the circuit blew and the second one stopped working all together while I enjoyed them to spend that much every year was insane
sarah b.
Butler, PA
My mother got this for Christmas last year and she uses it every free second she has. she loves watching Netflix, shopping, and reading her ebooks. the screen is great and it's a great little tablet.
Melinda E.
Lawrenceville, NJ
I love the kindle. Downloading books is so easy and the overdrive app is great. It is easy to use and charges very quickly if you have the increased charger.
christine r.
Vinton, IA
One of the best tablets I have ever received! It is quick and easily goes between screens. I love the ease of this tablet and would recommend it for anyone!
Gwyn B.
Quakertown, PA
I think this tablet is hard to navigate, but has good value for the low price of $50. The camera is low quality but the wifi and other things all work fine.
Lindsay H.
Zanesville, OH
I love my Kindle. It's so lightweight and the screen quality is excellent. I enjoy reading books snd the size makes it easy to hold for long periods of time.
Lori C.
Spring Hill, FL
Love my Kindle Fire! It can hold books, games and some music. The graphics are bright, and it is user friendly. The battery life is long and charges quickly.
Erica C.
Evansville, IN
Techie Expert Level 1
Love Love Love my Fire HD!!! Only way I'll read book and surf the web while at home. The screen is really nice and clear. Only think It needs is a camera!!
Kelsey P.
East Lansing, MI
The battery life is short. I use this tablet mostly for reading and it works great for that purpose. You do need to remember to plug it in frequently.
Colleen G.
Phoenix, AZ
If you were considering buying the amazon fire stick (I don't see anywhere to leave this review)--DON'T! it's absolutely terrible. Do yourself a favor and get an Apple TV instead. Fire stick is NOT worth the savings, that is for sure!
Maryam A.
Chicago , IL
Techie Expert Level 3
Well this is for fire hd tablet not the stick