Amazon - Fire Hd - 6

Amazon - Fire Hd - 6" - 16GB - Black

BY AMAZON #9 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire HD - 6" - 16GB - Black see more...

Amazon - Fire Hd - 6
Amazon - Fire Hd - 6" - 16GB - Black
Angel S.
W Portsmouth, OH
I love my kindle so much! I'm a big reader and love being able to put lots and lots of books on this. I also love all of the apps. Everyone in my house has some kind of kindle. We love them!
Megan S.
I bought and used the original Kindle fire until purchasing the updated "Fire." I love this tablet, it is great for every day use and simple browsing. It is a great deal for the price.
Diane F.
I love the quality of the HD. My sone had the Amazon Fire for almost 2 years, hot the HD for Christmas and even he is amazed by the clarity. I do wish it was a little bigger. It looks a lot smaller than what I pictured. It's still great for small hands.
Alyssa S.
Orlando, FL
Techie Expert Level 1
Loving this smaller version of my kindle fire. This is a great tablet for travel as even with a case on it, it stills easily fits into most purses and bags and doesn't take up too much room. It also offers the same features of the kindle I have known and grown to love!
Linda S.
Saint Louis, MO
Techie Expert Level 1
I love my Kindle Fire, it is perfect for reading, and is helping me to read more. I also like all the other apps that I can add, my own personal tablet that I don't have to share!
Jen S.
I'm usually not a fan of android devices but this one runs really well and rarely crashes. Biggest downside is the apps available in Amazon's store. The selection is much smaller.
Chantay G.
Portland, OR
This is good value for the price. it is nice to have a tablet that doesn't require a contract and doesn't break the bank. Graphics are good and it runs apps easily and speedily.
Alisha D.
Lacey, WA
Great tablet for the price easy to use works best for prime members where you have access to more content some popular apps not in kindle store which is kind of disappointing
Afton B.
Provo , UT
My husband is in love with this tablet he got for Christmas this year. It's very functional, but small enough he can fit it in his pocket and take with him wherever he goes.
Kirstin U.
Amazing product! Great for road trips or just relaxing by the pool. The only downfall is there is a bit of a glare issue on the screen when outside. Super easy to use and maneuver around this item. This is a user friendly profuct
Colleen G.
Phoenix, AZ
If you were considering buying the amazon fire stick (I don't see anywhere to leave this review)--DON'T! it's absolutely terrible. Do yourself a favor and get an Apple TV instead. Fire stick is NOT worth the savings, that is for sure!
Maryam A.
Techie Expert Level 3
Well this is for fire hd tablet not the stick