Amazon - Fire Hd - 6

Amazon - Fire Hd - 6" - 16GB - Black

BY AMAZON #8 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire HD - 6" - 16GB - Black see more...

Amazon - Fire Hd - 6
Amazon - Fire Hd - 6" - 16GB - Black
Sonia C.
Orlando, FL
I purchased my kindle fire recently and the price was really affordable. I like the tablet for reading books and playing games. I also like it for my kids, however the it can be difficult to get on the Internet.
Leann H.
Milwaukee, WI
This is my go to tablet for reading and playing apps. I love the selection of games and I will always adore reading books on this. I Aldo love the display on this one over the older models. Big improvement for sure.
Spring K.
Vevay, IN
Love this, amazing visual, fast and easy to use. Love for browsing, watching videos. Not bad for reading, lighter than normal tablets but not as light as a touch.
Ashley K.
Springfield, MO
While it is a versatile tablet, I wouldn't use a Kindle Fire hd 6 to replace a galaxy tab. I do love that I can make easy to find notes and highlights in e-books and easily switch between audio and e-book formats.
Maria M.
Warren, OH
Love my 6" fire. I love the compact size, the affordable price, and for what I use it for it's great. We are avid amazon users so I love that my family can access our music and video content on the go!
Becky H.
Haskell, OK
This is a great product, my husband loves books and he just had the black and white Kindle from yrs ago. We bought this to replace it and he was very happy with the features and of course the colors.
Maria C.
Philadelphia, PA
A Kindle is NOT the same thing as a tablet. It is hard to use, you cannot use java script, and I wish I had not purchased this item. If you are using it for watching streamed shows or reading books - this is for you. If you want it for anything else - do NOT purchase a kindle!
Sierra W.
Portland, OR
I love my Kindle Fire HD6! I use it primarily for reading textbooks for college as well as novels for reading in my spare time. I love using it to watch shows or movies on the treadmill at the gym
Darlene H.
Bristol, TN
Actually purchased the pink one. Feels like it is very good quality, good weight to it. Fits well. Easy to use, quality graphics. Love Amazon Fire! Mine does get a little hot when playing games or watching videos. Not sure if that is an issue with all or just some.
Angelina S.
Pittsburgh , PA
We are a fan if the kindle fire in thus house. We have 3. Our ku ds live them. Very user & kid friendly. Easy to use. Fast way for Amazon ordering. Perfect pocket size for travel & reading.
Colleen G.
Phoenix, AZ
If you were considering buying the amazon fire stick (I don't see anywhere to leave this review)--DON'T! it's absolutely terrible. Do yourself a favor and get an Apple TV instead. Fire stick is NOT worth the savings, that is for sure!
Maryam A.
Techie Expert Level 3
Well this is for fire hd tablet not the stick