Amazon - Fire Hd - 10.1Amazon - Fire Hd - 10.1Amazon - Fire Hd - 10.1

Amazon - Fire HD - 10.1" Tablet - 16GB - Black

Amazon - Fire Hd - 10.1" Tablet - 16GB - Black
Buy on Amazon
Beth S.
I love my Amazon fire 10", it is the perfect size for both web browsing and reading. I can read comics or do my banking without switching to a laptop. I even did my taxes on it this year! Plus the sound and visuals are amazing. I love taking it to the gym to watch tv while i am on the elliptical or just reading on the couch on a rainy day. Also, the perfect size to travel with!
Amber G.
I have been disappointed in this tablet. I sold my Fire HD 8.9 and Fire HDX 8.9 to "upgrade" to the Fire 10. It is so slow. The operating system is not used friendly. And the battery life is almost non-existent and was like that when I got it.
Myriah B.
Elsie, MI
Very nice only bummer is I can't download Hulu to it. I'm am happy we can still access YouTube on this despite the dispute currently going on between google and amazon
TIANA M.
WORCESTER, MA
I got this as a gift for Christmas and I'm in love with it. The only thing I don't like is you can't download a lot of apps my phone has. It's the only let down with this tablet.
Jaquelyn R.
hesperia
I bought my son one and it lasted 4 months. It stopped charging. I tried a new charger.. nothing. The battery stopped holding a charge only 2 months after I bought it. Horrible. Stick with the Apple iPad.
Haley B.
Forest City, NC
I love my amazon fire! It was a gift from a friend of mine and she couldn't of picked a better tablet! It wasn't super expensive but has all the great features the other brands have!
Eva L.
Williamsburg, VA
Love love love! Fantastic! This is perfect! I kind of miss the kindle carousel, but I think I'm the only one in the world. I just like being able to limit the visual noise on my screen (even my desktop at work just has a few icons on it). Fast, smart, straightforward, and works with gobs of useful apps. I mostly do email, calendar, internet, kindle books, and several reading apps (zinio and overdrive from the local public library are awesome!). Having Amazon Prime really makes it all worthwhile because there's so much music and TV (and movies) to watch.
Lauren F.
Warren, MI
My favorite purchase I’ve made in a long time. I discovered this is perfect for everything. I just bought a house and this made my life so much easier with lists and ideas.
Kaylan E.
Forest Park, GA
I actually purchased the white one, but I have been an avid Kindle user for years! I had to upgrade to this one when my last one went obsolete, it was so many generations behind that Amazon wouldn't even take it back. It's low-end, cost-wise, but packs an incredible punch running Amazon's version of the Android OS, as well as the storage capacity...I expanded mine with a 64gb SD card, and I couldn't be happier. This is a most excellent tablet, and I wouldn't trade it for anything (especially not an iPad!)
Ashlee J.
Moultrie, GA
I recently purchased this tablet for myself a few weeks ago. I was a bit nervous about changing from my Galaxy Tab 3 to the Amazon Fire HD, but I will say it was a rather smooth transition! The screen is much bigger, the resolution much better, and I can get several more apps than I could in the google play store. I still have a little adjusting to do, but overall the product is great for the price. Plus, when bought off Amazon you can pay in monthly installments rather than all at once!!