Amazon - Fire - 7

Amazon - Fire - 7" - Tablet - 8GB - Wi-fi - Tangerine

BY AMAZON

Amazon - Fire - 7" - Tablet - 8GB - Wi-Fi - Tangerine see more...

Amazon - Fire - 7
Amazon - Fire - 7" - Tablet - 8GB - Wi-fi - Tangerine
Dana V.
Chicago
Bought this for my nephew because he wouldn't leave my phone alone. He absolutely loves it he downloads games,able to do schoolwork, and he reads a lot of stories so this was perfect for him. Very affordable and long battery life. I would recommend.
Melissa B.
We bought both of my kids one of these a couple of years ago for Christmas and it is by far the best tablet I have ever seen for kids because it is sturdy and durable and will not shatter like everything from Apple does
Magan C.
Marietta, GA
I got this tablet during Amazon's Black Friday sale, I think it was $32 and WOW--- It's been an amzing tablet for my son. I would have definitely paid full price for this tablet. You can download apps, stream movie or tv shows to you tv, take photos and video. It's awesome and it has kids profile so your little one will only ab able to access content approved for them.
Breanne W.
KETTERING, OH
This tablet runs slow and has way to many ads on it. It’s cheap and cheaply made. I’m pretty disappointed in this tablet.
Hollie G.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Amazingly fast affordable and a big screen so you can read large print!! I really enjoyed it
Melissa B.
Does anybody have as good of an experience as I do with these?