Amazon - Fire - 7

Amazon - Fire - 7" - Tablet - 8GB - Wi-fi - Blue

BY AMAZON

Amazon - Fire - 7" - Tablet - 8GB - Wi-Fi - Blue see more...

Amazon - Fire - 7
Amazon - Fire - 7" - Tablet - 8GB - Wi-fi - Blue
Jacqueline B.
Jacqueline B.
Homestead, FL
I purchased 2 of these tablets for my boys for Christmas from Best Buy. The cost was $33.33 each on Black Friday. I'm very pleased with the quality of this tablet compared to others that I've purchased in the past. My boys have been using them for 8 months and they are still holding up. It helps that I bought durable case covers to protect the devices. I like how quickly it connects to the wifi and how some apps give exclusive perks to Kindle owners. One of the disadvantages is that it doesn't have access to certain apps that you may find on other tablet brands, so my boys have to settle for a generic version or no version at all. It comes with a forward facing and back camera and you're able to purchase it in different colors. The two that I bought are in blue and tangerine so my boys can tell them apart. I love that it keeps them busy.
Jeanett A.
Jeanett A.
I have the Amazon Fire 7" Tablet 8GB in blue 49.99. It is a great tablet it is just like the Fire HD 7 Tablet just look a little thinner. The only thing is the sound it is not the best like the Fire HD 7 Tablet, 7" HD Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB I got back in 2014 sound is great. but overall it has all the same feature, but now it has Alexa that you can use. I would recommend it if you do not want to spend alot of money.