Amazon - Fire - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Black

BY AMAZON #8 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Black see more...

Amazon - Fire - 7
Amazon - Fire - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Black
Amy S.
parkers lake, ky
I got this product for my husband last year for christmas. He absolutely loves it, you can't really get all the good apps on it but he can get some of the games he likes and can play. He has downloading a textnow so that way he call his mom when he is away from the house.
I am over all happy that this product has worked to my expectations. I got it on sale for $29.99 and I knew that was a good price for a good tablet.
Jo Anne R.
My mom bought this for my second daughter as a Christmas present one year.. my daughter loves using it to watch YouTube videos. The price for this tablet is pretty affordable also.. it works fine especially for kids, they did not need an expensive tablet where they would just drop and misplace it more than twice in one day.. I would definitely recommend this to anybody that is looking for a cheap tablet.
Aaron & Mollie D.
Oklahoma City
Great tablet for the money! Very basic and the App Store is lacking, especially support. But great for Netflix binging and basic internet browsing! Battery and screen are very average. Great budget tablet!
Amber W.
Gadsden, AL
My ex boyfriend bought this for. Lasted long then the relationship xD . My kid dropped it and the screen died on it. It was a awesome tablet while it lasted. I uses google apps so it should get android apps. I used it manly for Facebook. I highly recommend this product.
Heather M.
Scottsboro
My son loves his tablet it's great when you need them to sit still either when your cleaning , out to eat or even on long car rides . There great you can even put learning apps on there and it helps teach them things doing stuff they love
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
I just purchased this tablet off of Amazon during Christmas time when it was on sale for $50 I absolutely love this little tablet really affordable and does quite a bit for the price overall I’m very satisfied and the quality is top notch
Sonya B.
West haven , CT
I purchased these for my children for Christmas!- they were only 40 dollars And I had gift card and coupon on top of the sale so I got both for around 50 dollars total so it’s a great deal the only thing I don’t like is it doesn’t come w a memory card so this limits the storage w kids they like to download. I do have a parental lock and it serves its purpose.
Brittany J.
I use my Kindle fire for everything! I love reading in bed, so the lit display is great, and for those times I don’t want to read, I have access to a web browser and games. This is a lightweight device that is easy to carry around and the battery life is pretty good! I highly recommend to someone wanting a kindle or tablet alternative!
Sukema K.
Charlotte, NC
I purchased this tablet as a Christmas gift for my mom and she loves it. It's very affordable and user friendly so it's easy for her to navigate it with her not being tech savvy. This is an awesome product, and I love that they come in a variety of colors.
Sabrina S.
The tablet is affordable and light weight. I have not had any issues using the tablet. The kids features are great and I like that I am able to switch between profiles for the whole family. I would definitely recommend and glad I purchased.
kayla g.
Morton grove, IL
Is this better than Samsaung or Apple?
Samantha D.
Waterford, CT
I have been looking at tablets and see that this one is always on sale, it is much larger than an iPhone 6plus. Seems small? And does it allow you to surf and download apps easily or is it restricted to just Amazon apps? And do they usually cost money to download?
Stacey P.
What is the battery life like? How good is the camera on it? Can you get google play app store on it?
Perla L.
Garland, TX
Are these worth buying ?
Irene R.
Memphis, TN
Do you think it is better to buy when on sale?