Amazon - Fire - 7

Amazon - Fire - 7" - Tablet - 16GB - Magenta

BY AMAZON

Amazon - Fire - 7" - Tablet - 16GB - Magenta see more...

Amazon - Fire - 7
Amazon - Fire - 7" - Tablet - 16GB - Magenta
Natali M.
San Bernardino, CA
Got this tablet for Christmas and I say I love it a lot . Makes putting my phone down too charge easier and I move too tablet. I love how you can choose a color for back when ordering mine pink and awsome of course . Very fast and very good for reading books . Only thing I don't like is every time I download a app comes up as a order even if it's free on Amazon account .
Sabrina J.
Murray, KY
Great tablet for everyday use. Can download any app you would like to play games, get on social media, read, etc. Very effective product. It’s affordable and I’m not disappointed. I would recommend to anyone.
💘Sana R.
Mountain Top, PA
Great tablet! Highly recommend it ! It’s a great Christmas gift ! And much more user friendly than iPad! Parents love I.T as a gift as well as parents! It’s pretty affordable and I would highly suggest I.T.
Jaime N.
Broken Arrow, OK
I got this for Christmas and I love it!!! Games, apps. And don't get me started on all the books I can read with my Amazon Unlimited Subscription!! Go buy it. It is priced decently for a tablet.
DeMetriana P.
I love kindle fire tablet I have one and I also have a fire stick which is also connected to amazon both of the products are amazing.
Jessica O.
This tablet is great. We use it for our kids when traveling or at restaurants. It’s very durable.
Jasmine H.
BATLEY
My 6 year old has one of these i got it last Christmas for her i think it was 45£ in black fiday deal from argos lots of memory
Edward A.
Anything from amazon is good quality and has a quick delivery. It's cheep and in good condition. GO AMMAZOMN