Amazon - Fire 7

Amazon - Fire 7" Tablet 16GB - Black

BY AMAZON

Amazon Fire 7" Tablet: Play games, flip through magazines or take photos with this tablet, which offers a vivid 7" touch screen with a polarizing filter for outdoor reading. Built-in Wi-Fi and Amazon Underground enable fast, simple streaming and downloads. see more...

Amazon - Fire 7
Amazon - Fire 7" Tablet 16GB - Black
Jewel M.
Crocker, MO
I got this for reading as well as working on homework, it’s a good set up and runs really well. It’s a good price for a tablet, and it still has a ton of features for reading. Good if you need something that can do both well for a low price.
Natalia L.
Arlington Hts , IL
It is a nice tablet for a decently good price but I would have rather bought and iPad over it. You can’t get all the apps on it but you have still a lot of options to choose from with different colors of the tablet.
Guera M.
Purchased for my son and he is going to love everything about this tablet! So many apps to choose from and just the right amount of storage, all for a great price $49
Stephanie C.
Hinesville
I love my fire. I use it nearly every day. I like to read and catch up on news on it more than the phone, because of the bigger screen. I got a really good Black Friday deal for it too!
Rebecca S.
Phoenix
I use my Kindle fire on a regular daily basis. Love downloading books and doing my grocery shopping on it. Sturdier and cheaper than an iPad and does everything I need it too.
Paige K.
Philadelphia, PA
We used to give these as prizes to college students because they were so handy. It’s no iPad but it definitely works for its purpose. I wish more apps were optimized for it.
Rachel H.
I love this! I have one for my elf and each one of my kiddos has one as well. You can find great deals on them right now and the games available are educational
Kayla R.
Got this for my daughter to watch videos on. I read lots of books on it. It's great for child and adult. Especially with all the parent controls.
Vanessa S.
Bought this as a replacement tablet for our oldest son, he loved it! Super easy to setup and use. Great for their homework apps as well.
Mrs A.
My hubby bought me a Kindle Fire years ago....I love it and continue to update it with new and exciting apps and entertainment.