Home & GardenBathroomMedicine Cabinetamazon elements
Vitamin B12 Methylcobalamin 5000mcg, 65 Berry Flavored Lozenges, 2 month supply

by amazon elements

Our vitamin B12 is produced through a series of fermentation reactions. Natural mixed berry flavor and flavors from other natural sources, xylitol, and citric acid are added for flavor. If you like Jarrow Formulas Methyl B-12 lozenges, we invite you to try Amazon Elements B12 lozenges.Every batch of Amazon Elements vitamins and supplements is rigorously tested to ensure quality and safety. Scan the label using your Amazon app to view our most recent test results for this product.

B12 with natural mixed berry flavors and flavors from other natural sources; 65 lozenges, a 2 month supply (taken daily at listed serving size); No artificial colors, flavors or chemical preservatives; Vegan and gluten free; Discover the certificate of analysis for this product by scanning your bottle code using the Amazon app; Made in a Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) facility in the USA; Satisfaction Guarantee - We’re proud of our products. If you aren’t satisfied, we’ll refund you for any reason within a year of purchase. 1-877-485-0392; An Amazon brand

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Amazon Elements Vitamin B12 Methylcobalamin 5000mcg, 65 Berry Flavored Lozenges, 2 month supply!
Gina G.
Austintown, OH
Purchased at: Amazon
I’ve been skeptical of vitamins for a very long time. You know, generally you exceed the recommended daily values of a log of things like vitamin c etc. I often thought you only needed vitamins if you had a serious deficiency, but since taking vitamins, especially B12, in a regular basis I feel much better. The berry taste of these is great, making them enjoyable to eat. I generally despise anything chewable that you can’t just swallow, but these almost taste like a candy enough that I look forward to taking them. I did try swallowing them with water at first which the small size does permit if you don’t like chewing things. These do well not to stick in your teeth. I’d recommend these for sure if you’re looking for a good B12.

Looking for your answer?