Amazon Echo Show - Black, Automation Hub uploaded by Courtney S.Amazon Echo Show - Black, Automation Hub uploaded by L E.

BY AMAZON

Voice responses from Alexa are now enhanced with visuals and optimized for visibility across the room. Call or message your family and friends that also have an Echo or the Alexa App, get the news with a video flash briefing, see your Prime Photos, shop with your voice, see lyrics with Amazon Music, and more. All you have to do is ask. Echo Show has eight microphones and beam-forming technology so it can hear you from across the room-even while music is playing. Echo Show is also an expertly tuned speaker that can fill any room with immersive audio powered by Dolby. When you want to use Echo Show, just say the wake word "Alexa" and Echo Show responds instantly. Color: Black. see more...

Michelle V.
Davie
This new echo show is just WOW. It does so much. She connects to our echo dot I can FaceTime with my husband while he’s at work I can watch a cooking video while I cook.  I can connect our Netflix and watch a show or play so music.  I can set a timer I can see the weather I can view my calendar or make a shopping list I can order things directly from amazon . This is just beyond amazing . I have to say one of the features that I’m most excited to use in the near future is the video . You can get a security cam that connects with echoshow and put them anywhere inside your home or outside. I am currently 3 months pregnant with my first child and I know I am going to be checking in on the baby very often.  But if I put the baby down for a nap and I want to go cook dinner but I want to check in on the baby to see what’s going on... I can say “ Alexa show me the baby’s room” and the cam for the baby’s room will come up. So excited about that
Courtney S.
Ukiah, CA
Echo Show is my #GiftCrush for Christmas, it is a voice response device with responses from @Alexa They step it up with this one, providing a 7" screen for news, video flash briefing, prime photos, see music lyrics and so much more. Want to see your mom who lives out of town if they download an app that can happen!! Want to listen to music while looking up recipes Alexa can make that happen. It has 8 microphones and beamforming technology so you can hear it from multiple rooms, Another bonus is Alexa is part of the cloud....so she us always getting smarter...what will she do next??
#GIFTCRUSH
#CONTEST
#VIRTUALVOX
#INFLUENSTER
#GIFTCRUSHBADGE
#VOXBOX [product:amazon-echo-show---black,-automation-hub]
Ashley R.
Corinth, NY
Just bought this for my grandmother. It’s perfect for us to FaceTime with her but it’s handsfree for her and easy to use! The clarity of the screen is amazing and I was impressed with the sound.
Sherrylany H.
Rochester, NY
I bought this as a gift for my mother for Christmas, it was super easy to set up. She likes to use it for music but she loves all the other features. Amazon has a payment plan and I only paid about $50 initially the 4 payments of $30. Easy peasy!
Nicole H.
Stevensville , MD
So I have one, and it was a life saver for me the other day. My phone died and I had my alarm set for work, which did not go off due to my phone being dead. I almost overslept, but my husband called me on the Eco Show with video chat and woke me up. If I didn't have it,.I would've never gotten to work that morning.
Sharleen L.
Gifting this awesome item. This can be an easier way to video call with family, shows you recipes without having to look through your phone or cookbook, etc. It also displays your upcoming appointments.
Samantha S.
Love it but half the time it doesn’t understand questions and it won’t show specific recipes just it’s suggested recipes which is frustrating because I still need to use my iPad when I’m cooking
Deborah M.
I would love to have this item. I’m all about electronic gadgets. I have the Alexa Echo, but I would give it up for the one with the screen. I think it’s affordable and I would recommend this one.
L E.
Nampa, ID
I love my Amazon Echo Show! I can do video calls with family and friends anytime. The sound is amazing. I love playing my favorite songs and singing along to them. It's very easy to communicate with Alexa, especially when I'm playing my music and I ask for Alexa to repeat or increase the volume. I have it in my living room area and it's just great!
Jessica O.
Love this brand and this product! I’ve added it to my electronics collection and I’m so happy I did!!