Amazon Echo Dot

by Amazon

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Amazon Echo Dot!
Kristin K.
St Petersburg, FL
Techie Expert Level 4
I love our Echo dot. I always ask Alexa to play me music or set my alarms. She is very helpful. She also lets me know when my Amazon packages have arrived or if something in my list on Amazon has gone on sale.
Bradley H.
Raleigh, NC
Some detractors complain that it's a wiretap, but can a wiretap play Land of a Thousand Dances whenever asked? No, but this can, and it can give me other information as well. This is a cool device.
Sofia L.
Trujillo Alto, FL
Techie Expert Level 1
Amazon echo dot ir one of the best things I’ve ever bought! Bought one and 2 days later bought two more for myself and gave 1 to all of my cousins for Christmas
Christa  P.
Techie Expert Level 2
Great to have for assistance. Convenient and knowledgeable. Use for weather, general web search, timers, alarms and more.
Annie N.
Buena Park, CA
Techie Expert Level 5
The audio quality is great and you can control your other Amazon product with this device. I also connect it with my Philips Hue lights and can turn on the lights by simply asking Alexa
McKay M.
Kaysville, UT
Techie Expert Level 1
Great device for in the kitchen. You can listen to music while cooking, you can set timers, and you have many apps that you can install for you personal use.

Looking for your answer?