BY AMAZON

Using the same voice recognition and voice control features of the Amazon Echo but in a slim, low profile design, the Echo Dot (2nd Generation) can control smart home devices, stream audio from a smartphone, and bring the Alexa Voice Service to any room. see more...

Reka M.
Moyock, NC
Alexa, helps me with everything especially as a busy mama. She keeps track of the timer for dinner, plays music without me having to take time away from the baby, she reads our child books & orders from amazon prime for us. She’s a mamas best friend!!
Maggie D.
Sioux Falls
Good product with no issues, just not really a big fan. Wishing that there was a way to play Apple Music on the Echo. I wish I wouldn’t have bought product only for the fact that we don’t use it often. Overall it works fine. Just not for me
Ashley T.
Richmond, VA
I gave my sister the echo dot for Christmas and it is super easy and convenient to use. It recognises voice commands from different rooms and it does t take up much space.
I would recommend this product to anyone no matter the age.
Angell G.
Moore, SC
This is a great product. It is like a personal assistant. I love how small it is, I needed something that could assist me and be mobile. Although small is great for mobility is often overlooked. I would recommend to my busy friends.
Katelynn D.
Personally thought the dots would be helpful in my home. Wasted money in my opinion. Alexa doesn’t take direction well and speaker quality was not as expected. Wanted for the pandora option but disappointed it won’t play Spotify
Angela T.
Olive Branch
We got three of the Amazon Alexa dots for Christmas. We love the way that they can communicate with each other. We love that they are interactive and will play games with us. It is very helpful to have a device that can quickly and easily accessed information while being totally hands-free.
Jillian F.
Harrisburg
Was nice to play music from. But Alexa would randomly start talking without prompting. I ended up selling mine because it was disappointing. By the time Alexa understands you, you’re just frustrated. I wouldn’t recommend.
Mary Ann S.
Obsessed with this thing. We have a large echo in our kitchen but we have smart lightbulbs in all of our appliances so we purchased this to extend our kitchen echo to our bedroom to get full house coverage. It’s amazing!
Kenz V.
Kingman
I love being able to switch songs or change the volume just by simply asking. It is also nice to ask just about anything and not have to type a question on my phone or computer. Weather updates have never been easier!
Bethany H.
Huntersville
Such a useful product for the home! I plan to keep mine in the kitchen for music and recipes while I’m cooking. I chose white to coordinate with my kitchen but hopefully we get use of this throughout our home.
Maria A.
Marion , VA
What is the best feature of the echo dot?
Jayme Y.
geneseo , NY
What is this!?
Joan R.
England
Amazon Echo Hello I was wondering if I would be able to review this please thank you