Amazon Echo Dot (2nd Generation)

by Amazon

Using the same voice recognition and voice control features of the Amazon Echo but in a slim, low profile design, the Echo Dot (2nd Generation) can control smart home devices, stream audio from a smartphone, and bring the Alexa Voice Service to any room.

[product:apple-silicone-case-for-iphone-11-pro-max] ?
Hey! Do the 3rd generation of echo dot Has the most smooth controls? Amazon Echo Dot (3rd Generation) - Charcoal
HooW well does this product work with an apple phone? And with the security system blink?
Start your review of Amazon Echo Dot (2nd Generation)!
Laura H.
Bedford, TX
I honestly didn't find myself using this very often and it would freak me out when it would hear something that sounded like "alexa" and turn on randomly. I can see how some people might find it super helpful but I personally wasn't a fan
Tara K.
Post Falls, ID
I am loving the Amazon Alexa. It is so very handy to have. Alexa reminds me of all of the important things I have going on in my life, she reminds me when I need to reorder products on Amazon before I run out, just so useful.
Denise B.
Bedford Hts, OH
Amazon Echo Dot (2nd Generation) uploaded by Denise B.
Honestly I got it just because it was on sale ! I didn’t know I was going fall in love with it and use it all the time . I use it for alarm also use it for a timer listening to music while clean up! Also so much more . I have it in my bed room I just order 2 more for my living room and my son room . If you don’t have one just get one ! You will see why you need more then one .
Mary J.
Roswell, GA
I love my echo it wakes me up in the morning, it tells me the news, it tells me my horoscope, it X me make sure I don't burn anything in the kitchen, how would I improve and well I will get more free stuff I want to pay for music, and I would like my echo to read to me and not have to pay for it oh, I think that we should get it for free since we have Amazon Prime however that's not happening.
khloud E.
Brooklyn, NY
It’s pretty cool but I think my Alexa caught corona sometimes she acts up I got the lights that connects to Alexa and i haven’t been able to connect it till now but it’s okay I use it as normal lightsPhilips Hue A19 E26 (Medium) LED Smart Bulb White 60 Watt Equivalence Amazon - Echo Dot (3rd Gen) - Smart Speaker with Alexa - Plum
Sandra S.
Raleigh
Amazon Echo Dot (2nd Generation) uploaded by Sandra S.
This Is my second Alexa and can’t imagine arriving to my room without my music or even I. Nights.
jennifer S.
Cumberland, OH
1,207 reviews
Amazon Echo Dot (2nd Generation) uploaded by jennifer S.
I love my echo dot! When I’m doing dishes it makes it convenient to play music and take calls. I like that I can place orders and listen to the news. So many neat things to do with it. Amazon Echo Dot (2Nd Generation) #bestof2019 #techie #amazon #echodot
Amber S.
Mason, MI
Amazon Echo Dot (2nd Generation) uploaded by Amber S.
Purchased at: Best Buy
I've been very satisfied so far. I use the sleep sounds program frequently. I also like that I was able to connect Sirius XM.
Elias N.
Tampa, FL
I love my echo dot it has everything I need especially when because I have prime and when I have a delivery near by or on the way. Great speakers
Sierra S.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
Amazon Echo Dot (2nd Generation) uploaded by Sierra S.
I love my Alexa! It’s great to have in my college dorm because I can ask it questions about weather or play music while I’m getting ready. Occasionally, it will unhook from wifi or Bluetooth but that’s never been a big issue for me. :)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Maria Jose C.
il y a 7 mois
Meriem E. il y a un mois
Any case would do . Dont need to waste money on an apple case
Raíssa D.
Westport, CT
il y a 2 ans
Amazon Echo Dot (2nd Generation) Do you know if this product can play music for free? Does it play TV shows on chromecast? Is it better than a Google home mini?
Chris C. il y a 2 ans
We have both Amazon and Google mini in our home. Not sure what we like the best. However Amazon seems like you can do more with. You can listen to music free like example Pandora can be linked.