BY AMAZON

Using the same voice recognition and voice control features of the Amazon Echo but in a slim, low profile design, the Echo Dot (2nd Generation) can control smart home devices, stream audio from a smartphone, and bring the Alexa Voice Service to any room. see more...

Megan E.
I have had the echo dot for over a year now. I use it every morning for my alarm and I also use it as a speaker to listen to music or podcasts. My echo dot has different skills that I can use as well. The other day I used my echo dot to order something on Amazon and it was so easy! The only reason I am giving this four stars is because sometimes I will ask my Amazon echo dot a question and it doesn’t always know the answer or search it for me. But overall it is so easy to use! I just ask it to do something and it answers back.
Randesha T.
Mt Pleasant, NC
Fun new toys for adults do exist! Opening my new Echo Dot felt like unwrapping a new toy on Christmas! There are so many different things to do with Alexa. Play games, find recipes, check the weather, make calls/ texts and even turn lights on and off! Amazon had an awesome sale (still going!) on the echo for $29.99 (originally $49.99).. SO AFFORDABLE! I accompanied mine with smart plugs to be able to turn my Christmas tree on/off using voice commands with Alexa! Definitely affordable. Definitely fun. Definitely WORTH IT!
Dennis C.
Liverpool, NY
I love my amazon echo dot so much that I bought two more. They’re addicting! I’m also going to give one to my best friend for Christmas. I use it for kitchen timing ALL THE TIME!! I ask it questions about the weather, sports scores, and I will just say “Alexa, add dishwasher detergent to my shopping list” and when I’m at the grocery store, I pull up the list and it’s all there. I love my echo dot and hopefully my best friend will too!!! #GiftCrush
Isaac P.
Omaha, NE
I think its very nice and great. I got mine on amazon for 30 dollars over christmas. I think its cool and all but I rarely use it and its pretty much one of those things you just kind of have and dont use. I would say its better if you have a smart home and things like that. But I really only ask it a question every once in a while. But its pretty cool and not to expensive at all.
Lilly H.
Love this Amazon echo dot !! I keep mine in my room:) it's a bit pricey but cheaper than the normal echo and it's just as great. definitely worth it because it can do so much! It can tell you the weather, play any song you choose, Bluetooth to your phone, it can even tell you who won which debate ( I know crazy right?! ) I couldn't live without my echo dot;)
Angie S.
It seemed like everyone I knew had one of these & after a while I started to get... umm... I guess I have to admit, jealous 🙈 It functions so well & so easily, and as being a housewife, it would make my life so much easier & yes, also more enjoyable at that! Cleaning the house and being able to start playing music without having to stop what I'm doing? To do it with just a command? That's awesome! So FINALLY my husband is getting me one for Christmas this year! This is my ultimate #giftcrush Amazon Echo Dot (2nd Generation)
Brittany H.
Jasper, TN
So much fun and such a luxury to have around the house. I love being able to ask Alexa random questions about the weather, traffic, etc. I also love playing music on my Echo Dot while I’m working or cleaning. These are extremely reasonably priced. I caught mine on sale on Amazon.
Jaclyn P.
Tullahoma, TN
The Amazon Dot is totally my #giftcrush for Christmas 2017!! I do hair and I want one to pair with an Alexa compatible power strip to be able to control my appliances as well as to be able to check them when I'm away! No more leaving work wondering if I left an iron on! Plus, Alexa will help me send a message to my husband or a client without stopping what im doing and when a client and I are sitting there trying to figure out the name of a song or actor as we talk- Alexa will help us figure it out! #influester #giftcrush
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Got an Echo Dot for Secret Santa this year for Christmas and I luff it! She can tell me the weather, play songs and I can even connect my iPhone to play “Despacito” for my kids . I have my music like Pandora linked too for easy play! I’d highly recommend anyone to purchase a Dot.
Melissa M.
Charlotte, NC
I bought myself and my boyfriend each an amazon echo dot. We love them! We can chat with each other from our respective homes using the dot which is super cool. I use it mostly to play music in my room and for ordering pizza (which is super awesome).
Maria A.
Marion , VA
What is the best feature of the echo dot?
Jayme Y.
geneseo , NY
What is this!?
Joan R.
England
Amazon Echo Hello I was wondering if I would be able to review this please thank you