BY AMAZON

Using the same voice recognition and voice control features of the Amazon Echo but in a slim, low profile design, the Echo Dot (2nd Generation) can control smart home devices, stream audio from a smartphone, and bring the Alexa Voice Service to any room. see more...

Buy on Target*
Jennifer T.
I love my echo dot. I have the original echo in the living room of my apartment and the dot in my room. I mainly use it to play music or listen to audiobooks and get the weather in the morning. I would recommend the dot, very versatile product at a reasonable price.
Sophia A.
New York , NY
I love my echo dot.She can play music when I want . In the morning when I have to wake up with my kids she can set an alarm for us ;so that's very helpful. And when I ask questions ;she can answer them. She can also remind me of my schedule for the day.
Patti L.
I love this amazon echo dot it really is not only a fun and easy games but also the easy of playing games movies mucis etc
Ally S.
We have this as well as the full size it's really great having this to be able to use Alexa in all parts of our home. If we forget to turn off our Alexa lights in one room we are able to say from our bedroom "alexa turn off our living room lights" and she will so we don't have to go turn them off once we are already in bed. HIGHLY recommend for some technolgy fun and to make life easier. Huge fan of this product!
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm a little disappointed with this product after using it for a few weeks. It's fun to control the music on Spotify but you have to speak super clearly and some Artists' names are kind of awkward to pronounce in a way that she can understand. She doesn't seem capable to respond to a couple basic Google-ish search questions.
Brooke W.
Bellevue , NE
We have this in addition to our regular Alexa. It works great for music and that's about it. We have it in our bedroom bc I like to listen to music while getting ready or doing laundry. I would recommend it if you can get it on sale and need extra music.
Ilana B.
I absolutely love my Alexa. My roommates and I use her all the time to check the weather, play music and just have fun. She is hilarious to talk to and very helpful. Definitely worth the $50, as I did not have a speaker before and she brings so many additional things to the table!
Dylan W.
I'm always looking for a good loud speaker, it is super convenient to have one that is voice activated. And what makes it better is that it's more than just a speaker you can ask it a series of questions like what's the weather like and others that are funny like why did the chicken cross the road. I absolutely love the echo dot.
Anna F.
Sewell
This is one of my favourite household items it is so helpful with questions on the weather, traffic, keeping grocery lists and it's even a speaker
Kim L.
Holladay, UT
Waste of money. It's fun at first but doesn't do or know anything useful. It has a long way to go before I'll consider buying again.
Maria A.
Marion, VA
What is the best feature of the echo dot?
Jayme Y.
geneseo , NY
What is this!?
Joan R.
England
Amazon Echo Hello I was wondering if I would be able to review this please thank you