BY AMAZON

Using the same voice recognition and voice control features of the Amazon Echo but in a slim, low profile design, the Echo Dot (2nd Generation) can control smart home devices, stream audio from a smartphone, and bring the Alexa Voice Service to any room. see more...

Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
I love my echo dot. I have the original echo in the living room of my apartment and the dot in my room. I mainly use it to play music or listen to audiobooks and get the weather in the morning. I would recommend the dot, very versatile product at a reasonable price.
Sophia A.
Sophia A.
New York , NY
I love my echo dot.She can play music when I want . In the morning when I have to wake up with my kids she can set an alarm for us ;so that's very helpful. And when I ask questions ;she can answer them. She can also remind me of my schedule for the day.
Patti L.
Patti L.
I love this amazon echo dot it really is not only a fun and easy games but also the easy of playing games movies mucis etc
Dylan W.
Dylan W.
I'm always looking for a good loud speaker, it is super convenient to have one that is voice activated. And what makes it better is that it's more than just a speaker you can ask it a series of questions like what's the weather like and others that are funny like why did the chicken cross the road. I absolutely love the echo dot.
David F.
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm a little disappointed with this product after using it for a few weeks. It's fun to control the music on Spotify but you have to speak super clearly and some Artists' names are kind of awkward to pronounce in a way that she can understand. She doesn't seem capable to respond to a couple basic Google-ish search questions.
Brooke W.
Brooke W.
Bellevue , NE
We have this in addition to our regular Alexa. It works great for music and that's about it. We have it in our bedroom bc I like to listen to music while getting ready or doing laundry. I would recommend it if you can get it on sale and need extra music.
Anna F.
Anna F.
Sewell
This is one of my favourite household items it is so helpful with questions on the weather, traffic, keeping grocery lists and it's even a speaker
freddy s.
freddy s.
San Bernardino, CA
Alexa/Echo is great. She turns on and of my lights with just a voice command. Sets alarms for me to wake up or even reminder.
Kim L.
Kim L.
Holladay, UT
Waste of money. It's fun at first but doesn't do or know anything useful. It has a long way to go before I'll consider buying again.
Megan W.
Megan W.
I wish I could afford enough of these and the electric plug add on to add almost everything in my house to it.
Maria A.
Maria A.
Marion, VA
What is the best feature of the echo dot?
Joan R.
Joan R.
England
Amazon Echo Hello I was wondering if I would be able to review this please thank you
Jayme Y.