BY AMAZON

Using the same voice recognition and voice control features of the Amazon Echo but in a slim, low profile design, the Echo Dot (2nd Generation) can control smart home devices, stream audio from a smartphone, and bring the Alexa Voice Service to any room. see more...

Angie S.
It seemed like everyone I knew had one of these & after a while I started to get... umm... I guess I have to admit, jealous 🙈 It functions so well & so easily, and as being a housewife, it would make my life so much easier & yes, also more enjoyable at that! Cleaning the house and being able to start playing music without having to stop what I'm doing? To do it with just a command? That's awesome! So FINALLY my husband is getting me one for Christmas this year! This is my ultimate #giftcrush Amazon Echo Dot (2nd Generation)
Randesha T.
Mt Pleasant, NC
Fun new toys for adults do exist! Opening my new Echo Dot felt like unwrapping a new toy on Christmas! There are so many different things to do with Alexa. Play games, find recipes, check the weather, make calls/ texts and even turn lights on and off! Amazon had an awesome sale (still going!) on the echo for $29.99 (originally $49.99).. SO AFFORDABLE! I accompanied mine with smart plugs to be able to turn my Christmas tree on/off using voice commands with Alexa! Definitely affordable. Definitely fun. Definitely WORTH IT!
Haley H.
Western Kentucky University
Dot is super cool but I absolutely hate her. I got this for Christmas but can't use her because she won't connect to my wifi at college or my phones hotspot. So it sucks not being able to use her. I'd like it a lot more if I could get the connect issue fixed
Reka M.
Moyock, NC
Alexa, helps me with everything especially as a busy mama. She keeps track of the timer for dinner, plays music without me having to take time away from the baby, she reads our child books & orders from amazon prime for us. She’s a mamas best friend!!
Dennis C.
Liverpool, NY
I love my amazon echo dot so much that I bought two more. They’re addicting! I’m also going to give one to my best friend for Christmas. I use it for kitchen timing ALL THE TIME!! I ask it questions about the weather, sports scores, and I will just say “Alexa, add dishwasher detergent to my shopping list” and when I’m at the grocery store, I pull up the list and it’s all there. I love my echo dot and hopefully my best friend will too!!! #GiftCrush
Kenz V.
Kingman, AZ
I love being able to switch songs or change the volume just by simply asking. It is also nice to ask just about anything and not have to type a question on my phone or computer. Weather updates have never been easier!
Lilly H.
Love this Amazon echo dot !! I keep mine in my room:) it's a bit pricey but cheaper than the normal echo and it's just as great. definitely worth it because it can do so much! It can tell you the weather, play any song you choose, Bluetooth to your phone, it can even tell you who won which debate ( I know crazy right?! ) I couldn't live without my echo dot;)
Jennifer W.
High Bridge, NJ
Last year I bought 3 of these for my husband. We have loved having them in our home so much, I got one for each of my family members this year. every morning I use my dot to check weather, traffic, and play music while I get ready for work. In addition, we love the lists feature to track needed groceries.
Ellen L.
Wallingford, CT
Works pretty well, although it disconnects from WiFi from time to time. I find it slightly more responsive than the Echo Show. Great little device for the price point for what it does. I keep mine in our bathroom and use it to listen to my favorite podcasts and start my day with a news briefing.
Kellie H.
Downingtown, PA
#giftcrush I love this gadget! It helps me practice Spanish, listen to music, keep up with the news, plus so much more! It is also affordable. Highly recommended!
Maria A.
Marion , VA
What is the best feature of the echo dot?
Joan R.
England
Amazon Echo Hello I was wondering if I would be able to review this please thank you
Kaitlyn B.
Fort Collins, CO
How is the sound on this? Does it project well?
Brooke L.
Grand Falls, NL
Echo Dot or Google home mini???
Jayme Y.