BeveragesJuice & Fruit DrinksAmazon
Coconut Water & Red Tea 165 oz (Pack of 12)

Amazon Coconut Water & Red Tea 16.5 oz. (Pack of 12)

by Amazon

Coconut Water & Red TeaScience lovers know Coconut Water as a nutritious, isotonic, immune system booster, detoxifier, pure and all natural drink. AMAzon combined all that goodness with the delicious crisp, light taste of Red Tea for perfect refreshment on the go, anytime of the day, or to complement your light meal.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Amazon Coconut Water & Red Tea 16.5 oz. (Pack of 12)!
riss L.
Euless, TX
This stuff is so refreshing and tasty! Amazon gets it to my house speedy. No need to ever leave my house now
Cristina F.
Sterling, VA
It tasted a lot better than I thought, not too sweet. My only problem is that I can consistently find them in stores.
Ferinda J.
Dallas, GA
This drink is refreshing. I don't like the after taste, but over all it helps me stay hydrated for hours.
Jacqueline F.
I love having amazon deliver my favorite coconut water to my door in a fast pace and at my door I don't even have to leave my house for my groceries and I already payed it is absolutely worth it and I do it quite often
Stacy C.
Girard, OH
So far I'm interested. We've only just started with this product and we definitely like it. Haven't experienced anything negative about it yet. The price is affordable especially in comparison to others. I will buy again.
McCraya H.
Huntsville, AL
Have never had this before i would love to try it out sometime though i love Amazon products they are so great
Angela H.
Fredericksburg, VA
I was afraid to try it first but when i did I was glad I did. It was sooooo good and the taste was great. You have to try it.
Kassie B.
1,352 reviews
I love anything Coconut because I feel it's so natural and instantly reminds me of a tropical island. This tea is so delicious and healthy and even the kids like it!
Carin R.
I don't drink tea that much but I love this tea I would buy it again and I'll say to my friends u should buy this tea
carolina C.
If you are looking for a natural but flavored refecration? This red te is the best option. Always natural will be the best.😉👍🍃🍀🌊

Looking for your answer?