BY AMAZON

Coconut Water & Red TeaScience lovers know Coconut Water as a nutritious, isotonic, immune system booster, detoxifier, pure and all natural drink. AMAzon combined all that goodness with the delicious crisp, light taste of Red Tea for perfect refreshment on the go, anytime of the day, or to complement your light meal.

Stacy C.
Girard, OH
So far I'm interested. We've only just started with this product and we definitely like it. Haven't experienced anything negative about it yet. The price is affordable especially in comparison to others. I will buy again.
Jacqueline F.
I love having amazon deliver my favorite coconut water to my door in a fast pace and at my door I don't even have to leave my house for my groceries and I already payed it is absolutely worth it and I do it quite often
Kassie P.
I love anything Coconut because I feel it's so natural and instantly reminds me of a tropical island. This tea is so delicious and healthy and even the kids like it!
Angela H.
Woodbridge, VA
I was afraid to try it first but when i did I was glad I did. It was sooooo good and the taste was great. You have to try it.
Carin R.
I don't drink tea that much but I love this tea I would buy it again and I'll say to my friends u should buy this tea
Cristina F.
Sterling, VA
It tasted a lot better than I thought, not too sweet. My only problem is that I can consistently find them in stores.
McCraya H.
Huntsville, AL
Have never had this before i would love to try it out sometime though i love Amazon products they are so great
riss l.
Euless, TX
This stuff is so refreshing and tasty! Amazon gets it to my house speedy. No need to ever leave my house now
Ferinda J.
Powder Spgs, GA
This drink is refreshing. I don't like the after taste, but over all it helps me stay hydrated for hours.
Kay K.
Port St Lucie, FL
I love the refreshing taste of this drink. I drink this before my workout, after workout and all day everyday. I remember the only drawback was that it was a bit on the sweet side. I'm not sure if this is still available but I love the great flavor sans the sweetness.