Amazon Butter Double-ended Lipstick Creme & Lip Tint Rose Petal Pink by Tarte uploaded by Tina C.Amazon Butter Double-ended Lipstick Creme & Lip Tint Rose Petal Pink by Tarte uploaded by KAREN E.

BY TARTE

Get look-at-me lips with powerful pigment and creamy color with a duo of double-ended lipstick cremes & lip tints. see more...

Katie F.
Blaine
The lip products themselves are very nice! The size and it being double sided is a bit awkward to use, and almost doesn’t make sense together
Katie M.
Gilbertsville
Great product. Goes on smooth and stays on well. Good selection of colors to choose from. Convenient to have both gloss and lipstick in one.
Alexandra M.
Denver, CO
I really loooooooove this lipstick. I mean it's the best of both worlds. Two lipsticks in one . Saves me money and I can still look glam !
J H.
Los Angeles
Really pigment  color.  It lasts all day.  It’s also a good color for any occasion. I honestly use it for like every day
Hailey K.
Chillicothe
This one was ok. When you put it on it was a little sticky. But besides that it was a pretty good product. I did like the lip stick tho.
heather S.
Rutland
Love the versatility to this product. Can use seperately or together for different looks and being all in one shades work great together
Shanna H.
8900 Necessary rd Wise, VA
This product is one of my favs!! I wld absolutely be open to buying more colors. My sister got me wearing this an I’m absolutely addicted
Nicole C.
Easton
Purchased at: ULTA
I love having the double ends. It can be matte or gloss. It does go on creamy and will last a good few hours. Love tarte products.
Jannessa E.
El Campo
Amazing products! Never disappointed with this product! Whenever I go out, this is my go to product! Never leave home without it.
Danielle T.
I like the gloss end much better than the lipstick end. The lipstick end is too intense and there’s no need to use them together.

Amazon