Amazon Butter Double-ended Lipstick Creme & Lip Tint Rose Petal Pink by Tarte uploaded by Tina C.Amazon Butter Double-ended Lipstick Creme & Lip Tint Rose Petal Pink by Tarte uploaded by KAREN E.

BY TARTE

Get look-at-me lips with powerful pigment and creamy color with a duo of double-ended lipstick cremes & lip tints. see more...

Stacey B.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love the colors that they have . I also like the two in one . which makes it a nice grab and go . I like the formula. I wish it stayed on longer though.
hunnibaby b.
Purchased at: ULTA
Yessss this is the business right here. I love how smooth it goes on and then you've got the other end for a nice finish. It lasts and feels nice and light
Shelley C.
Spring Branch, TX
1,207 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
This is absolute an beautiful gloss with gorgeous pigments that has a beautiful color for everyone. I am in love with the red and the gloss that goes with.
Tori A.
Dumfries
I love that it makes my lips pop with color and they stay looking nice at the end of the day. I bought it from Sephora and I love that it is long lasting.
member-efa47
I liked this product! The double sided feature was neat! It was easy to use and apply. It was long lasting in my opinion. I will definitely use it again.
Casey W.
I adore this lipstick and gloss pairing! The lipstick is high quality and the gloss isn't sticky like so many others. This has become a daily use item!
Megan N.
Kingston, PA
Love this product. Smells pleasant stays all day and doesn't dry out or crumble on my lips while I wear it. I would recommend splurging and trying it.
Sukhpreet K.
South Milwaukee
Purchased at: Macy's
It looks so cute . It gives very satisfactory look. I m really happy to bought it. But need to handle with care cause its body looks little breakable
sydnee' O.
This lipstick is everything it is a must have. every woman should have one u'll thank me later.First time user but the price was reasonable.

Katie M.
Gilbertsville
Great product. Goes on smooth and stays on well. Good selection of colors to choose from. Convenient to have both gloss and lipstick in one.

Amazon