Amazon Butter Double-ended Lipstick Creme & Lip Tint Rose Petal Pink by Tarte uploaded by Tina C.Amazon Butter Double-ended Lipstick Creme & Lip Tint Rose Petal Pink by Tarte uploaded by KAREN E.

BY TARTE

Get look-at-me lips with powerful pigment and creamy color with a duo of double-ended lipstick cremes & lip tints. see more...

makeup b.
Hammond
Never tried but ive heard great thing about texture about this product Too Faced Born This Way Foundation would love to try and do a better review on it
Haley A.
Prosper
Loved the color and feel of this but once I had both the lipstick and lip gloss on, it feels a little too thick for my liking. I usually end up dabbing a little bit on at a time and it looks great! I would buy again!
Briana R.
rumford
I reallly love this product. It has a 2 in 1 kind of deal and both parts are great. They apply on smooth and last a good amount of time. They are not pricey considering you’re getting 2 products in one.
Keesha W.
Sarasota, FL
I love this!!! It doubles up as a lip gloss and a lipstick. I prefer the lip gloss just because I like to have a nice shine on the lips, however the lipstick is just as nice!!
jenelle p.
america
I love it the best I've ever used. Always carry it with me. Can take me from day to night. Color us so vibrant and makes my lips feel super soft. Stays on until I take it off.
member-fc0fd
Long lasting and doesn’t have a horrible smell to it. The formula isn’t sticky and doesn’t make your lips fuse together. It’s a good value for the money that you spend on the product. I would totally buy it again!
Ariansi A.
Love this product works wonders! Good value and easy to apply!! This is my go to product! Last all day and works very good! I would so recommend to people! I would buy this product again! Love love love!
Geanina G.
Corona
I have 5 colors of this one. Love them all! I was expecting the lipstick to last but surprisingly so does the glossy part. Good amount of product for the price!
Johana W.
My friend gave it to me. It is just a regular lipstick and lipgloss. The color was not last long enough during the day. I need to reapply after I have a drink.
Crystal B.
Missouri, MO
Love it tarte is a favoritebrand one of my go to is and this product is fire its affordable but elegant and won't break the bank but allows u too look stunning

Amazon