Amazon Butter Double-ended Lipstick Creme & Lip Tint Rose Petal Pink by Tarte uploaded by Tina C.Amazon Butter Double-ended Lipstick Creme & Lip Tint Rose Petal Pink by Tarte uploaded by KAREN E.

BY TARTE

Get look-at-me lips with powerful pigment and creamy color with a duo of double-ended lipstick cremes & lip tints. see more...

J G.
Oxnard,California
How do i start first of all the lipstick and lip tint i believe would fit any skin color the lip tint adds a nice lip color to your lips it's hard finding a color to match your skin color but i think these are very nice.
Cierra L.
Columbus
suchh a beautiful color love both ends. first time using this, purchased not to long ago. once apply lasts a long time for me throughout the day. glides on the lips so effortlessly. definitely plan on buying more shades sooonđź’•
Hallie M.
Toledo
These products are so amazing. I love the cremeiness of the lip pr ducts and love how they glide on the lips. They also have long lasting color which is amazing and perfect for someone like me who licks their lips constantly.
Jon-Katherine N.
Douglass, KS
I love the fact that you can have gorgeous color or a beautiful shine or both at the same time. I feel like this product gives you different options in one product.
Kendra M.
Athens
This is, for me, one of my least favorite Tarte products. Its creamy and very pigmented and I will recommend it to anyone who likes a creamy lip! I have purchased this several times because my daughter loves it!
Natividad G.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Cute shades ! I love how they are very showable after some of the top layer may fade away. Its long lasting for a few hours. It meet my expectations and would recommend it. Loved it !!! Hope you guys love it too!
Loyri V.
Central Falls
Absolutely love this product !! The pigment is great ! I love that it has great moisture and it looks great with any look! Definitely something I would recommend my friends to use because it’s long lasting
Doniya R.
It’s has a very nice feel and is amazing.i found this on amazon for a great price.It definitely met my expectations and better.the value for what I payed was amazing.I would totally recommend this to anyone looking for something amazing.
April S.
sterling heights
Purchased at: Macy's
I love this lipstick and lip tint combo. This so perfect to grab going out the door. This a must buy! So easy to use and apply. The one i have is getting low and I’m about to buy it soon. In fact i may just pick up two more.
sar A.
this color is everything!! Love the smooth texture of this lipstick and the lip tint underneath really adds that extra kick of color. great for if u love the color but not sure if you’re feeling a creme or stain lipcolor

Amazon