Amazon Butter Double-ended Lipstick Creme & Lip Tint Rose Petal Pink by Tarte uploaded by Tina C.Amazon Butter Double-ended Lipstick Creme & Lip Tint Rose Petal Pink by Tarte uploaded by KAREN E.

BY TARTE

Get look-at-me lips with powerful pigment and creamy color with a duo of double-ended lipstick cremes & lip tints. see more...

luke f.
new york
Okay... Got to love this product! It's diffenetly my on the go trip make-up. The idea of this 2 in 1, is for sure the best for any travel person. The colors do come in all girls favorite shades.
Valerie C.
Northport, AL
It's been a minute since I've used this product but I loved that it offered the lip on one end and the moisture in the other. If I wanted to take it off I could still use the chappie end.
Holly M.
Waverly, OH
This isn’t a super long wear lipstick but it is very smooth creamy and lush and the pigment is amazing. It has a very light pleasant smell and taste. I would recommend any one to try it!
bethany c.
New Haven
Worked wonders on my lips, especially since they’re slightly thinner than average. Actually made my lips much fuller as to where lipstick/ lip stain actually looked good on them. Would definitely recommend!
Tiffany B.
Lebanon, OR
I honestly love this, I love the pigment of the lipstick and the feel of the gloss I just wish they stayed longer. I have to reapply more than I would like and that's my only complaint.
Alicia T.
Edinburg, TX
This combo is to die for. It changed my make up routine for the better and makes me feel so beautiful. I got it on sale the first time and fell in love from the product to the presentation everything was perfect
Jayla N.
ontario
At first, I was skeptical of the size of the lipstick and the lip tint, but it doesn’t take a lot to get a full coverage look on the lips. But it’s creamy so I had to reapply after eating. I would buy it again.
Juliana S.
Beautiful color, as always. Eye popping red color mixed with the smooth easy to use formula made for a wonderful lipstick. It would definitely use it again, and recommend it to my red lovers out there!
sidey m.
boynton beach
This is a creamy lipstick that goes on great and it’s very long wear. I wore it for the first time to a play and it was very easy to apply. I purchased it at Sephora.
Stephanie G.
I wouldn’t consider this a pink as name indicates but what a beautiful color. Love the soft vanilla smell and how creamy these lipsticks glide on without being thick.

Amazon