Amazon Butter Double-ended Lipstick Creme & Lip Tint Rose Petal Pink by Tarte uploaded by Tina C.Amazon Butter Double-ended Lipstick Creme & Lip Tint Rose Petal Pink by Tarte uploaded by KAREN E.

BY TARTE

Get look-at-me lips with powerful pigment and creamy color with a duo of double-ended lipstick cremes & lip tints. see more...

Sav M.
Friendswood
This product is very effective I love love love tarte  products! I love the lip tint colors they are very cute I love this product . I use this product for a fancy event or for something special. I believe that it’s a little on the expensive side but I would definitely recommend this product! But I would definitely recommend their eyeshadows!!!
Madison N.
Jackson
The color of this lip tint is stunning, I used it for a school dance and I got so many compliments on it. The packaging is ravishing and it was so easy to apply as well. I would most definitely recommend this.
Victoria B.
Newport
Purchased at: ULTA
It has more of a red hue to it than a pink but I really don’t mind. I bought this because I liked the color and I love lipsticks. It’s fairly priced and lasts a decent amount of time if you don’t use it daily.
Talia M.
The lipstick is v pigmented and a pretty red shade and it has a small lip tint on the other end of the product. I like the packaging w the gold as well as add the tint and lipstick. I would rly repurchase unless u want the name brand tarte cause I can find some drugstore lipsticks just as well. Although, it is good quality.
Jenica C.
Auburn
I love the idea of having both gloss and lipstick in one but they don’t stay on well. I wish they soaked into my lips better but I feel like I have to reapply constantly. If you don’t mind having to reapply this is a good product.
Jess Q.
Astoria, NY
What a fantastic concept! Lipgloss and lipstick in one handy tool! So awesome for traveling or going out with small bags! Lip tint and cream lipstick are a great combination for pigmentation and added plumpness. And as the lipstick wear off, the stain is set in, so less application needed throughout the day! Excellent!
taylor💫💞 M.
Lantana, FL
This is an amazingly creamy lipstick! And the gloss is super hydrating! I am a repeat user and have all the shades! It is extremely easy to apply but the downside is that it doesn’t last too long! But I would definitely purchase this product again and even though it doesn’t last long it worth the price!
Rubi S.
Binghamton, NY
This is a very good product and easy to apply and the color is amazing. I would not get it again because it’s too pricey and I could get it cheaper in a different brand
Jade P.
Minneapolis
This was definitely worth the money I spent on it! No, it’s not the cheapest out there, but it’s such a great quality and barely any transfer at all! The duo together is honestly heaven!
Rosy M.
Hollister, CA
I love the lio tint, gives a natrual lip color. Bought this product from Sephora online!! Good value product, perfect for the price. Last me a long time. I will for sure buy more in different colors.

Amazon