Amazon Butter Double-ended Lipstick Creme & Lip Tint Rose Petal Pink by Tarte uploaded by Tina C.Amazon Butter Double-ended Lipstick Creme & Lip Tint Rose Petal Pink by Tarte uploaded by KAREN E.

BY TARTE

Get look-at-me lips with powerful pigment and creamy color with a duo of double-ended lipstick cremes & lip tints. see more...

Caitlynn C.
Rumford
Purchased at: Sephora
Very nice product easy to use I love the packaging❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ it’s a beautiful product with many colors
KAREN E.
united states
Love these, but they wear off really fast. Really smooth and great colors. Wish I was like their lip stain.
Rivas A.
Haines city, FL
Best thing ever you should of give it a try so glossy and i loved it my favorite personally..............
Nataliya F.
Everett, WA
Long lasting stain that keeps me away from abusing the time to reapply all the time. I must say I love it
Katie R.
Neenah , WI
I like the lip stick side. It’s a nice color. But the other end with the lipgloss was just a sticky mess.
Cayla H.
Not the best lipstick and the gloss is a bit stick but beautiful color selection and I like the packaging
Bailey L.
Lexington, KY
I love this maybe one of my favorites! Super cute and good quality. I love it and recommend you try!
Tessa S.
LaFayette
Loved the shade and how easy the product stays on all day! Would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Ruthy a.
phoenix
Literally so creamy ! It stays on very well and who doesn’t love double ended lippies, HELLO ! ☺️✨
Arleen S.
apopka
There are so smooth and do moisturize your lips! Although a little pricey it is worth every penny.

Amazon