Amazon Butter Double-ended Lipstick Creme & Lip Tint Rose Petal Pink by Tarte uploaded by Tina C.Amazon Butter Double-ended Lipstick Creme & Lip Tint Rose Petal Pink by Tarte uploaded by KAREN E.

BY TARTE

Get look-at-me lips with powerful pigment and creamy color with a duo of double-ended lipstick cremes & lip tints. see more...

Danielle T.
I like the gloss end much better than the lipstick end. The lipstick end is too intense and there’s no need to use them together.
Samantha O.
Compton
Good lip product it looks natural very affordable I love this duo it’s looks good if it’s just the lip gloss and the lipstick
Ashley C.
Tacoma
Not sure why i tried this. Not a real fan of double ended stuff like this. Shade was pretty but didn't care for the formula
🌺Kasara L.
Honey Brook, PA
Love all the tarts products! Get them in my Ipsy bags and they never give me any doubt. Love all the colors and the texture
KelseyScheuer S.
Normal
I did like the double side ! I thought it applied nice. very smooth and creamy. it lasted throughout the day pretty well.
Stephany I.
This product works well for any skin type the packaging is very decent to the brand and I definitely met the expectations
Chelsea m.
east boston
Love that it’s a creamy Love that it has the wall and and it’s a lipstick love that there is a Lipton in a in a lipstick
Meghan R.
Lip butter is awesome! Love the feel and application of this stuff and wears for a long time.keeps my lips moisturized.
hailey r.
Colorado
This product is great I love everything about it the brand is very reliable and I always know that I will be glowing 😍
Melissa F.
Dallas, TX
I love it will recommend it was great love that it was 2 in 1 product. Love the color also very smooth. You must try it

Amazon