Baby & ToddlerNursing & FeedingBaby Bottlesmama bear
Amazon Brand - Organic Baby Food, Stage 2, Apple Carrot Apricot Millet, 4 Ounce Pouch

by mama bear

Twelve 4-ounce pouches of stage 2 baby food, for babies 6+ months . USDA Organic, non-GMO ingredients, gluten free . No artificial colors or flavors . Kosher: Orthodox Union . Made in the U.S.A. from U.S. and imported ingredients . Satisfaction Guarantee: We’re proud of our products. If you aren’t satisfied, we’ll refund you for any reason within a year of purchase. 1-877-485-0385 . An Amazon brand .

Twelve 4-ounce pouches of stage 2 baby food, for babies 6+ months; USDA Organic, non-GMO ingredients, gluten free; No artificial colors or flavors; Kosher - Orthodox Union; Made in the U.S.A. from U.S. and imported ingredients; Satisfaction Guarantee - We’re proud of our products. If you aren’t satisfied, we’ll refund you for any reason within a year of purchase. 1-877-485-0385; An Amazon brand

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Amazon Brand - Mama Bear Organic Baby Food, Stage 2, Apple Carrot Apricot Millet, 4 Ounce Pouch!
Warrensburg, MO
I absolutely love this brand of baby food! It tastes great (yes, I tasted it before giving it to baby lol!) and my little girl loved it! The price point is amazing, and there are many varieties of flavors. Will purchase again!

Looking for your answer?