New ParentDiaperingDiapersmama bear
Amazon Brand - Gentle Touch Diapers Size 3, 42 Count [1 Pack]

Amazon Brand - Mama Bear Gentle Touch Diapers Size 3, 42 Count [1 Pack]

by mama bear

42 size 3 diapers for babies 16-28 lbs (7-13 kg); Each pack contains both solid white and polka dot print; First-time users, consider getting the size your cub currently wears. If the fit is snug, size up (which provides extra absorbency); Hypoallergenic and dermatologist tested; Free from chlorine bleaching, perfumes, lotions, parabens, and phthalates; Diapers at a great value with up to 12 hours of leakage protection; Wetness indicator shows when it’s time for a change; Thin design with flexible fit for comfortable movement; Breathable outer cover helps keep baby’s skin dry and healthy; Produced in a zero waste to landfill facility; Cruelty free - not tested on animals; Satisfaction Guarantee - We’re proud of our products. If you aren’t satisfied, we’ll refund you for any reason within a year of purchase. 1-877-485-0385; An Amazon brand

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Amazon Brand - Mama Bear Gentle Touch Diapers Size 3, 42 Count [1 Pack]!
Chelsea D.
Purling, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
I love these diapers. Sometimes amazon has a 20% off coupon or you can add them to your subscribe and save and get 20% off. They don't leak and I've never had a rash problem with these. Nice and soft and not too thick to where they bulge out when peed in.
Brandi C.
Madison, NC
[product:amazon-brand-mama-bear-gentle-touch-diapers-size-3-42-count-[1-pack] worked fine for my daughter. No leaks, great price, no irritation. The only reason I gave 4 stars instead of 5 is because they are little bulky/saggy.
Ciara R.
Toledo, OH
Purchased at: Amazon
Disclosure, I am currently using size 7s on my daughter. I'm really happy with these. It was difficult to find diapers that fit her well. She's going to be 3 in about 3 months, but she's the size of a 5-6 year old in every way. These diapers fit her so well! They don't gap anywhere but aren't overly snug. We've had no issues with skin irritation like we have from other brands. They are very absorbent. The only thing I've noticed that might be a negative is that the yellow line doesn't always turn colors when it's wet. But that's not super important to us because we don't use that to determine if she needs changing. Really thankful we found these!
Valia S.
N Ridgeville, OH
These diapers are good. However they aren't my top choice. They don't hold a lot and are of thinner material. They are good for the price though and I have used them several times.
Jessica W.
Natchitoches, LA
I haven’t used this size but I use this brand on a daily. It is a great brand and holds a lot. My child can sleep through whole night if she wanted to in these. Only downside is the line to tell you if diaper is wet doesn’t show up very well
Luka S.
Amazon Brand - Mama Bear Gentle Touch Diapers Size 3, 42 Count [1 Pack] uploaded by Luka S.
Purchased at: Amazon
These have been fantastic for us! They have a good fit and no leaking issues - other than a couple 💩 blowouts up the back that TBH happen with any diaper. They last all night (8pm-7am, and we cosleep so she's nursing often!). No chlorine bleaching, perfumes (I can't even be near Luvs Disposable Diapers because of the smell!), lotions, parabens or phthalates. No gel leakage when she pees a lot as what can happen with store bought diapers. Not every diaper will work for every baby because of sizing but for us (6 months - about 17 lbs - tall and dense) they are perfect. We can auto ship them on Amazon and they are one of the most affordable options.
Angel A.
Laurel
Purchased at: Amazon
Wanted to try something since my baby has sensitive skin and I was told that  The diapers would be great.. I like it but it aren’t as thick as the buggies Brand, but I love it it holds a lot of pee overnight my son pee a lot Its an awesome diaper. i haven’t witnessed any gel from the diaper which is excellent!
Shelby F.
Thrall, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
The only good thing about these diapers is that they're super soft. I bought a small pack just to try out. So glad I didn't buy the big box. I HATE these. First of all they are gigantic! My son is almost out of size 2 in Pampers, but these I could overlap the tabs they were so big. The wetness indicator disappears almost instantly after it turns blue. I usually don't change my baby at night unless he's really wet, but I had to change him every few hours when using these because they don't hold the urine very well. They also leave tons of fibers all over.
Danielle H.
I wanted to love these so much. They are super soft, thin and felt like they fit great. I still use these during the day but if you leave them on longer than a few hours, or longer than "one pee" they will leak. These are very much "one pee" diapers, which isn't a problem for us during the day because I change her frequently. No blow outs or issues like that. These will leak though and feel kind of wet to the touch if they get full.

Looking for your answer?